Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C'mon guys - Sopranos???

Default C'mon guys - Sopranos???

So what did everyone think?

Olympic Champ

Default Re: C'mon guys - Sopranos???

I've never seen the Sopranos, but would you say it ended on a high note?

I loved it. I was on the end of my chair for the last 5 mins. Though I did turn my head when they smashed Phil Leotardo.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the wonderfull music from Tom Waits to Emmy Lou Harris to Van Morrisson, they play a banal,disgusting, song like that to end the Series. Like I said AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
    "I like my antiques new " - Steve Martin

you think the Journey song is disgusting?

Olympic Champ

Journey?

LOL.

I can feel CyZappa's pain, even without hearing which song it was. The only possible excuse for playing a Journey song would be if the Sopranos was set in the 70s (and I don't know) since they kind of flooded the airwaves then.

I didn't have a problem with the song... the show was ending with the family going out to dinner with just the four of them, the first time in who knows how long with just those 4. And since Tony picked it from the jukebox, I figured it probably represented a time early in the days of their family, maybe before everything got so complicated.

I don't think there's a way the show could have ended to make everyone happy. I suppose it could have been better, but during that last whole scene I had a pillow half covering my face waiting for something to happen, kinda like teetering on the edge of a cliff. And I didn't want anything bad to happen to the family, so I'm glad nobody got "whacked"

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by zappacy View Post
    ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the wonderfull music from Tom Waits to Emmy Lou Harris to Van Morrisson, they play a banal,disgusting, song like that to end the Series. Like I said AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
    A Sox fan has a problem with DOn't Stop Believin'?

i hated the ending because the whole time tony was in the cafe ,i was expecting him to get whacked. so when the door opened at the end and everything went black i was pissed