Thread: What does it mean? (forum details)

Default What does it mean? (forum details)

What do "activity" and "longevity" mean. They are on the right at the top of each post. As an example here's Big's

Activity: 12%
    Longevity: 78%

(please don't tell me he has made 12% of the posts on the forum already)
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I don't get what "Today" means either. It gives you a number out of five everytime you post, and then stops at 5....

It is currently just a basic outline of forum posts, based on the number of active (last 30 days), and activity.

Longevity is the amount of time after your admin (JensenS) created the first account, that you signed up. These are both in BETA and may or may not hang in there for the long haul. They will likely be changed and made into a more stylish design.

Today is whether you are completely active or not that day, the system is used as a small part of a competition tournament plugin that will be released at some point, so you can earn points for different things (posts in certain forums, bets you make, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    It is currently just a basic outline of forum posts, based on the number of active (last 30 days), and activity.

Longevity is the amount of time after your admin (JensenS) created the first account, that you signed up. These are both in BETA and may or may not hang in there for the long haul. They will likely be changed and made into a more stylish design.

Today is whether you are completely active or not that day, the system is used as a small part of a competition tournament plugin that will be released at some point, so you can earn points for different things (posts in certain forums, bets you make, etc)
    That sounds pretty cool, earning points for bets and the like. might make the forum a little more interesting. I am starting to see what you mean about the flexibility of the forum, and I am interested to see how it will change.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Im working up a post with all the different stuff we can do to create a more interactive experience for you guys. Everything you can think of is available with a little tweaking, and Ive got all the time in the world to do it.