Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Spire

Default Chicago Spire

Any of you Chicago area people put down a deposit on living in the tallest strictly residential biulding in the world? I'm going to retire there but I will need a couple other people to share a studio as they cost $750,000. Penthouse for $40,000,000

Default Re: Chicago Spire

Quote Originally Posted by zappacy View Post
    Any of you Chicago area people put down a deposit on living in the tallest strictly residential biulding in the world? I'm going to retire there but I will need a couple other people to share a studio as they cost $750,000. Penthouse for $40,000,000
    I think I'll stick to my one-bedroom on the north side.

Is this Trump's new project on the Chicago River? Or something completely different?

Do you have a website link? I'm thinking it would be very cool to have a little place in Chitown... ;-)

Mark

~Mothers of teenagers know why animals eat their young~

Olympic Champ

How much does Elwood Blues' pad (or something like it) go for these days?

Well if Trump has anything to do with it I'll look somewhere else. And no, not Wrigleyville.

I took a look at the Web site, and gotta say that the Spire is U.G.L.Y.! Dang. It looks like a 1000-foot phallic corkscrew rising from the depths of downtown Chicago. Pity, since I really like the Chicago skyline.

Check that: 2000-foot.

Well, I am very happy that they are building huge skyscrapers in Chicago. It is keeping my husband working. He has been working on the Trump Tower for 2 years ( they just poured the 75th floor, I think). When he is done in August he will go to the Spire.
    ~Mothers of teenagers know why animals eat their young~