Discuss Random Jerseys at the Non Wrestling Talk within the Wrestling Talk Forums; This site has all kinds public sightings of random outdated sports jerseys, most of the ...

Default Random Jerseys

This site has all kinds public sightings of random outdated sports jerseys, most of the jersey's are of obscure players. I can't get enough of it.

www.straightcashhomey.net

peace!!!
    He let himself down, for what...a woman. I say, go be a world champion let the women come to you......Tito Ortiz

www.d1collegewrestling.net

Blog Entries

Default Re: Random Jerseys

Wow, the Yinka one made me go WTF.

I had a Nick Anderson jersery from the Orlando Magic ... then he blew FOUR STRAIGHT free throws in Game 1 of the 1994 Series ... that was the beginning of the end of roundball for me.

Default Re: Random Jerseys

That is a sweet site! I will have to start capturing some of the classics I see at the local Wal-Mart!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

user tags

random jerseys for cheap

random jerseys

obscure random jerseys