Thread: Schlottkeeeeee

Default Schlottkeeeeee

So, the last couple of weeks I've been going through all my old VHS wrestling tapes and transferring them to DVD.

Just now I've had the 2002 Sr Nationals rolling along, and looked up, and there you were!

I dunno about some of those calls though
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Default Re: Schlottkeeeeee

Did you see/ hear me??? I was yelling "HE'S FLAT!" during my brother's final match. ;-)

Haha... no... sadly I find that match hard to watch based on his poor choice of apparel

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Haha... no... sadly I find that match hard to watch based on his poor choice of apparel
    Sure, but he did spank Paulson.. lol

Hahaha- how do you watch the finals then? Wasn't he commentating????

it does make it hard to listen to most wrestling broadcasts. But when I was watching this one, it was on mute. I have an extra TV that I'm using to copy all these VHS tapes while I'm watching regular stuff on my main TV. But every now and then I'll look over and can't help but get caught up in whatever's on. Been quite a week as I've gone through NCAA finals as far back as 1987...

Haha. Gotta love the mute button!