Thread: Site Problems

Default Site Problems

Has anyone else had problems accessing the site lately? I haven't been able to log on in about a week or so.

Default Re: Site Problems

yes, same here

I've had the same problems. Honestly, I'm getting scared to log on here. Seems like it gets hacked quite easily and can pass along viruses. Is anyone doing anything about it? Or are they just getting the site back up?

Post Re: Site Problems

Owner was out of town (up north at a cabin) and forgot to pay for hosting so the sites were down for 5 days. We are working on finding more stable solutions, certainly before the upcoming season, so situations like this don't continue to arise. I can say that there is not much worry about getting a virus from visiting the forums.
    Last edited by PhilippinesOrphanage; 08-10-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Opps...........poor Skippy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	polls_empty_pockets_3537_963223_answer_3_xlarge.gif 
Views:	12 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	3115
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Hey Shane, I noticed a lot less advertising on the site. If there is a cashflow issue let us know, I'm sure we can muster an infusion.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    Hey Shane, I noticed a lot less advertising on the site. If there is a cashflow issue let us know, I'm sure we can muster an infusion.
    I agree. No other site I visit is down as often as this site.

Test. (HostGator couldn't handle the forum). Back to Hub we go...now the site is all effed up