Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barry Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    How the hell do you increase your foot size after a certain age? Never heard of such a thing.
    HGH.

I wouldn't be shocked if it ever came out that Clemens got on the juice when he had his resurgence in Toronto, and continuing on and off until now, wouldn't shock me in the least.

Your bringing up Ruth is hyperbole, I'm not going to bother with it.

If you want to bury your head in the sand over this issue knock yourself out. In all likelihood even if it is never "proven" Barry Bonds was a cheater, just like Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Brady Anderson, Ken Caminitti, Jason Giambi, Palmiero, and others of that era.

Olympic Champ

My feet have been the same size for at least 30 years. I didn't know they ever changed.

Jensen, you should try to meet me (and Big for that matter) half way on any given topic. I wasn't arguing that Bonds is or isn't juiced. I was just trying to skewer those who offer shaky evidence (e.g., before and after pictures) as "proof" and to offer an alternate view (any alternate).

There are plenty of topics I'm sure that you and I can meet in the middle on, or even see eye to eye on, Big as well.

However, I call them like I see them. I don't worry about an "alternate" view, I like to try and find the "right" one. Call me crazy.