Thread: Another One Bites The Dust: Illinois 28 Ohio State 21

Default Another One Bites The Dust: Illinois 28 Ohio State 21

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/recap?gid=200711100033

College Football is SOOOOOOOOO effed this year.

I love it.

Default Re: Another One Bites The Dust: Illinois 28 Ohio State 21

This sucks. This almost definately means UO will play for the championship and I hate the mofo's.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

Rough week for the Buckeye faithful.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

As soon as Illinois responded immediately with a long run, which featured a real, obvious, fumble that was not reviewed, one knew it was going to be a long afternoon. TOSU, including the coaches, seemed to be in a funk all day.

Zook threw the Cali spread at TOSU and every Big Ten team has a problem defending it. Look what little App State did to UM with it.

The Illini sure did make Laurinaitis look ordinary didn't they.

An amazing similiarity has existed between the Brown's and Ohio State's offenses this year, both featuring surprising first year QBs and a power back to allow for a balanced attack that nevertherless was predictated on passing for success.

It was really crazy how similar the two QBs played this weekend. If you saw films of the two games, and didn't have names on the back of the jerseys, you could have trouble telling them apart in some of the passing/scramble sequences. Both uncharacteristically got "happy feet" at certain times. It was eerie.

Equally eerie, the direct cause of BOTH losses was the inablility to stop the opposing QB from converting multiple long third downs with their feet on runs up the middle late in the fourth quarter.

Saturday was bad enough, but to get an instant replay on the following day was too much.