Arizona
    Missouri
    Virginia
    Washington
    Michigan
    Oklahoma State
    Navy
    Oregon
    He let himself down, for what...a woman. I say, go be a world champion let the women come to you......Tito Ortiz

www.d1collegewrestling.net

Default Re: NCAA Football Pool........ Week 10

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    Arkansas
    Rutgers
    UCLA
    Missouri
    Wake Forest
    Washington
    Michigan
    Texas
    Navy
    Oregon..
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

South Carolina
    Rutgers
    Arizona
    Missouri
    Virginia
    Stanford
    Michigan
    Texas
    Notre Dame
    Oregon
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Sorry if the post with my picks was confusing.... I was at a tournament and couldn't get online with the computers, so I tried posting this with my phone... I couldn't copy and paste the teams, so I did a "reply with quote" from your original post with all the matchups, and deleted the teams I picked to lose. Hope that makes sense... now that I'm home and looking at it, I see it looks like I just quoted RYou's picks...

PS yay Carolina won but boo that I didn't get to go cause I went to help with the USAW "tour of america" tourney here in NC. I got to listen to the game on my way home on the radio
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Sorry if the post with my picks was confusing.... I was at a tournament and couldn't get online with the computers, so I tried posting this with my phone... I couldn't copy and paste the teams, so I did a "reply with quote" from your original post with all the matchups, and deleted the teams I picked to lose. Hope that makes sense... now that I'm home and looking at it, I see it looks like I just quoted RYou's picks...

PS yay Carolina won but boo that I didn't get to go cause I went to help with the USAW "tour of america" tourney here in NC. I got to listen to the game on my way home on the radio
    Not confusing at all

Who Has The Most Points RYou?
    Gage