Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Does this make any sense to anyone?

Default Re: Does this make any sense to anyone?

I first posted this under the title "Does this make sense . . . ." because, duh, it didn't make sense to me. The actions of the judge still don't. However, I have really enjoyed the process of reading people's thoughts on this.
    I think this young lady is a remarkable person. Somehow, even through her travails, I feel a bit better about being human knowing that I share this world with her.

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Nor for me either as I placed BB's ignorant ass on ignore.
    LOL.............
    Coming from an anti-semite, I'm honored to be ignored by you.

Sieg heil!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Ban why not just respond to thejudge changing his mind. Do you still think your right now that the judge is not on your side. Which I might add you brought upas a plus for you, having the judge on your side, you undercut pm's knowledge based on the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Ban why not just respond to thejudge changing his mind. Do you still think your right now that the judge is not on your side. Which I might add you brought upas a plus for you, having the judge on your side, you undercut pm's knowledge based on the judge.
    Give it up. Ban is just here to try and piss people off. If no one responds to him, he'll go away. I'm almost positive that in real life he's just a 13yr old kid with access to a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Give it up. Ban is just here to try and piss people off. If no one responds to him, he'll go away. I'm almost positive that in real life he's just a 13yr old kid with access to a computer.
    Can't get one by you.

Don't tell anyone, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Who cares? That's the sentiment here now, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Who cares? That's the sentiment here now, right?
    It's not my sentiment, I want to know if you have adjusted your stance considering your justification for it has changed. You hinged your argument based on the judge and you did not hold back when telling pm he was wrong based on what the judge ruled. So now where do you stand.

Maybe I can just use my personal favorite "explanation" for a ruling that people disagree with: it was an activist judge trying to legislate from the bench!

Yeah, that's it!

What a cop out. When the judge agrees with you, you were arrogant in your position and assumed correctness on the matter. Now that the circumstances have changed you wilt and hide behind sarcasm in an attempt to skirt the issue.

I have been in your exact position and it's hard but sometimes you have to admit your wrong or at the least make an honest edgier to stand your ground.