Thread: Marcel Dubose transfers

Default Marcel Dubose transfers

Marcel Dubose, the #3 ranked recruit in Michigan has transfered from Highland Park High School to Oak Park High. Highland Park is a Division 3 school while Oak Park is Division 1. Dubose is scheduled to attend Michigan State next year and wrestle for the Spartans.

Default Re: Marcel Dubose transfers

I take it there are no transfer restrictions in Michigan?

The only thing I know is that he played in a regular season football game for Oak Park last week but is not eligible for the playoffs.

What is the difference between divisions?

Division 1 is big schools, Division 3 is smaller
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

If Corey Royal Is Coaching At Oak Park Than He Is Gonna Be Fine, He Will Have A Tougher Time This Year At States Though

There must be something about the name Oak Park. Both the high schools in Oak Park, Illinois and Oak Park, Missouri have strong wrestling programs, and now Oak Park, Michigan.