Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: What are you reading 2

Default Re: What are you reading 2

No problem Wiltz
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    and Russ please report the post and let the moderators handle things like this.
    Scuba is gone.

But I'd like to double down on this. In situations like these Russ, you should know better. Just ignore it.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I'll try -just when people attack my friends I kinda lose it.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Words should be wind.

Let us handle it.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Hijack in Progress!

Russ - it is a wonder what a few months without excruciating pain has done to you. Six months ago this would have turned into an epic flame war - with you in there pitching sh1t with the best. While you got a bit testy - it looks to me as if you handled this like the gentleman I have always assumed you are. Nice to see you slowly but surely being domesticated. Now if we can just get you housebroken . . . .

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    Hijack in Progress!

Russ - it is a wonder what a few months without excruciating pain has done to you. Six months ago this would have turned into an epic flame war - with you in there pitching sh1t with the best. While you got a bit testy - it looks to me as if you handled this like the gentleman I have always assumed you are. Nice to see you slowly but surely being domesticated. Now if we can just get you housebroken . . . .
    What he said . . . and props for the dog reference.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

thanks guys . i'm trying .

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    thanks guys . i'm trying .
    Yeah, and without becoming totally maudlin here - that is what makes you the quality guy that people care about. As opposed to a certain scuba diver.
    Have I mentioned my favorite scuba joke? (Originated with a friend that was a Navy diver.) A guy mentioned that all of the divers he had met always had this big, shiny, knife strapped to their ankle and asked what it was for. The diver says, "We all carry a knife in case we come up against a shark." "You mean you would fight a shark with that knife?" "Hell no! That knife is so you can cut your buddy and swim away."

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

I hesitate to write this, as I think you guys who moderate on here are as fair as fair can be and have been nothing but fair to myself, but I can't help but wonder what the difference is between the statement that Scuba made that got him banned (post #40, which then led to Wiltz' warning and his ultimate ban in post #44), and the statement made here in post #55 http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/foru...tml#post483638

Again, not trying to be difficult, just wondering why one was so much more "over the top than the other, when they both said, essentially, the same thing.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.