Thread: Every now and then you just need to watch some really good wrestling videos. . .

Default Every now and then you just need to watch some really good wrestling videos. . .

So yesterday was a very long day at work 18.5 hrs plus an additional 5 hours of driving, nearly being assaulted by one of our clients (that used to be a client but had transitioned to a lower level of care until that facility screwed up med orders and the client went from a fairly normal individual to being completely delusional, all because some paid staff members didn't double check med orders). So after a long and very eventful day I needed to watch some wrestling.

Here's some of my favorite that I could quickly find on youtube. Feel free to add some of yours.

http://www.photoshoot.ch/fila/1137/fs/223.wmv
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Default Re: Every now and then you just need to watch some really good wrestling videos. . .

Just watched the first one. Wow! What memories, especially the ones from my generation. The clips of Dave Schultz brought a tear to my eye. Thanks, Snackem.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.