Thread: All you new posters what's up?

Olympic Champ

Default All you new posters what's up?

We seem to be having a wave of new members joining but hardly anyone of them posts much. It should be mandatory to post at least 5 posts per day for a month when you first join. A hell month so to speak. Am I supposed to make all the posts on here? Maybe someone else can get called an ass for a change.

Make some posts you newbies........please!

Default Re: All you new posters what's up?

Big needs new people to argue with.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Olympic Champ

I need an ass-partner on here. Ok that didn't come out right. Well, you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I need an ass-partner on here. Ok that didn't come out right. Well, you know what I mean.
    HAHAHAHA you made me laugh!!!!!! Maybe your not a total ASS!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    now *that's* BRILLIANT!
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

I thought you said you had a lot of lady friends?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.