Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beer Thread

Default Beer Thread

OK. So it's been a lousy day, you know the kind, when nothing goes right. Car broke down, with just over a week before the Super 32, when I have a million errands to take care of. I have no idea how long I'll be car-less. Oh and our shorts vendor screwed up the imprint on the Super 32 shorts. Just put the 32 with no Super. *sigh* And without a car, I don't get to go to my dance class tonight which is what I've been looking forward to all week for a stress-reliever.

Anyway..... I thought it would be appropriate to start another Beer thread. Thank goodness for Guinness in a can with the magical floating widget. And for tonight, who cares about the blood sugar level.

Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Default Re: [Something descriptive here will yield more responses]

UUUGGGGGHHHHh I *know* that I put "BEER" as the subject line of this thread.

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Default Re: [Something descriptive here will yield more responses]

Just finished dinner and a glass (okay, glass and a half) of red zin, so I've got a little buzz going myself. Can't say it's been a particularly bad day, but as I get older, my bull***t tolerance level gets lower and lower. I feel your pain, Stardust, but better days are always ahead.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Default Re: Beer Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    I don't get to go to my dance class tonight which is what I've been looking forward to all week for a stress-reliever.......
    Stress reliever ? I take it the arches have healed ?

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    Stress reliever ? I take it the arches have healed ?
    Well, kinda. It's a lot better than it was. It flares up sometimes after class, especially when we do a lot of the "soft shoe" stuff.

I still don't know what is wrong with it though. Stress fracture was ruled out, but my physical therapist was stumped. It's not one of the usual foot injuries that people seem to get. *shrug* best they can figure is some kind of ligament damage.

Olympic Champ

Guinness: astout choice.

A friend introduced me to Dundee's Honey Brown... so yummy.

I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.