Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my surgery

Default Re: my surgery

[QUOTE=Spider;441487There once was a man from Nantucket . . .[/QUOTE]

His d**k was so long he could suck it. . .

This is the antibiotic I have to go to the hospital everyday to get through an IV. I kinda wish I would stop looking this crap up.''Life threatening infections'', ''blood clots'', bone necrosis ?? poop

Indications

Vancomycin is indicated for the treatment of serious, life-threatening infections by Gram-positive bacteria that are unresponsive to other less-toxic antibiotics. In particular, vancomycin should not be used to treat methicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus because it is inferior to penicillins such as nafcillin.[15][16]
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Tomorrow is my last day of antibiotics-final diagnosis was pneumonia,staph infection ,MRSA and post op infection(which means they just shotgun me with AB's . The blood clots seem to be clearing up (serum level 2.4) -up from 1.3.Now I begin PT-passive then aggressive.
    I feel like the crew of the Minnow . My 3 1/2 hour surgery became a strange month long odyssey and I've yet to start recovery on my shoulder .That is tuesday.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Wow, that's some pretty heavy bugs. Glad things are looking up.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

I eat a well balanced diet of McChicken sandwiches and yogurt . Dunno WTH is wrong.