Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NCAA Football Pool Week 7

Default Re: NCAA Football Pool Week 7

[QUOTE=Stardust;17210]If you're not from the south.......QUOTE]

So when did the Mason Dixon line come into play ? I carry the utmost respect for the genteel gals with the soft accent.

NCAA Champ

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Nice try with the Navy pick. You should have at least picked during the game to seem legit.
    I'm currently at work in Kuwait, didn't even know that there was an early game. If RYOU think I'm cheating, give me a loss, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tpay View Post
    I'm currently at work in Kuwait, didn't even know that there was an early game. If RYOU think I'm cheating, give me a loss, no big deal.
    What could you be possibly doing in Kuwait ?

NCAA Champ

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    What could you be possibly doing in Kuwait ?
    RYOU, I work for a oilfield service co. as a Field Service Engineer. We sell, install and service Surface Wellhead Equipment. The last 1-1/2 years I've worked in Kuwait contracted to Kuwait Oil Co/Saudi Arabian Texaco on a 28 day on and 28 day off schedule. Prior to this assignment I lived & worked in Qatar for 2 years and before that I worked a 28/28 rotation for 10 years in Papua New Guinea and Weat Africa, (Zaire, Gabon, Angola, Congo & Cameroon) contracted to Chevron/Texaco. Been working internationally since 1994 and with this company since 1973.

Missing birthdays, anniverseries, graduations and holiday's suck but working only half the year with full years pay makes up for it.

As for the internet service here, it's VERY slow, sometimes it takes 20-30 seconds to change a page with ocassional shut downs. I don't have the time or patience to log on too often.

NCAA Champ

RYOU, I work for a oilfield service co. as a Field Service Engineer. We sell, install and service Surface Wellhead Equipment. The last 1-1/2 years I've worked in Kuwait contracted to Kuwait Oil Co/Saudi Arabian Texaco on a 28 day on and 28 day off schedule. Prior to this assignment I lived & worked in Qatar for 2 years and before that I worked a 28/28 rotation for 10 years in Papua New Guinea and West Africa, (Zaire, Gabon, Angola, Congo & Cameroon) contracted to Chevron/Texaco. Been working internationally since 1994 and with this company since 1973.

Missing birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and holiday's suck but working only half the year with full years pay makes up for it.

As for the internet service here, it's VERY slow, sometimes it takes 20-30 seconds to change a page with occasional shut downs. I don't have the time or patience to log on too often.

So when did the Mason Dixon line come into play ? I carry the utmost respect for the genteel gals with the soft accent.
    Mason Dixon line always comes into play.

Long live Bs and Gs and good sweet tea.