Thread: I tried my best

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Default I tried my best

My attempt at cleverness for my first costume contest failed. Dressing up as the head coach from Vision Quest flew completely past the volleyball team's head. The winner ended up being my wrestling partner with an old man outfit including walker.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Default Re: I tried my best

You can't make a post like that and not provide a picture. Come on, man up and post it.

Oh, and I forgot to ask. At any time during the night did you utter the sentence "F**k Shute and pardon my language." If not, I can understand the judges taking off crucial "context" points.
    Last edited by quinn14; 10-29-2011 at 01:35 PM.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

I'd have to ask the volleyball time if I can steal their pictures of the event, otherwise I'll put it on again for you guys.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    I'd have to ask the volleyball time if I can steal their pictures of the event, otherwise I'll put it on again for you guys.
    Well, there's your in with the female volleball team!! Every college guy tries to get into the volleyball girls dorms and you now have a legit excuse. USE IT MAN!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! USE IT!! And then report back to us with all the gritty details.