Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Halloween Costume Ideas

Default Re: Halloween Costume Ideas

How about this one

I like the D!ck in a Box, that would be great. Also the green swimsuit from Borat, for the not so bashful.

Then there's this (on the left) I'm Catholic and I still think its funny.

You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    I like the D!ck in a Box, that would be great. Also the green swimsuit from Borat, for the not so bashful.

Then there's this (on the left) I'm Catholic and I still think its funny.

I owe you for that one, I spit Icetea all over my screen!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

Glad to know I am not the only person with this problem.

Any ideas?
    Champions are made while no one is watching.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

Sorry fan, this one is just so easy I won't even bother saying it...

Quote Originally Posted by fanforlife View Post
    Glad to know I am not the only person with this problem.

Any ideas?