Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Costume Ideas

Default Re: Halloween Costume Ideas

Crazy Ray. Now, that's unique.

I was a pregnant nun .... twice.

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    My wrestling coach covered himself in peanut butter and corn and went as a piece of crap.

One year, myself and 2 other buddies were crap, toilet paper and a can of lysol. For the IC people, the contest was at "The Union" bar... the crap also had corn glued to it, and he would throw out tootsie rolls to the crowd, I was the TP, head and legs were the roller-silver paint and the body was a bunch of paper towels and tp, we also had some markings on the tp if ya know what I mean. The lysol can was Mr. Iowa a 6' 3", 290 muscle head, where his head and face were the spray nozzel and the body was made up of chicken wire with a white bed sheet with the lysol logo painted on the material.
    It was classic, we won the contest with the crowd chanting, sh.t, sh.t sh.t!
    To add to the story we got in a big brawl with the unhappy 2nd place frat team, from what I hear it was a scene to be remembered.

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

I thought about being Amish.

I saw a guy who wore a noose aroudn his neck....and a shirt that said HUNG. Not bad.

I thought Jail Bird Britney might be a good one too.
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

I was thinking of going as Michael Vick and carry around a stuffed dog with a noose around its neck. The bad thing is, the only place to get a Vick jersey is ebay.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    I was thinking of going as Michael Vick and carry around a stuffed dog with a noose around its neck. The bad thing is, the only place to get a Vick jersey is ebay.
    You are one sick character... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    That is probably the best/worst idea I've heard in a while.

Anyone seen Super Troopers? You know when Foster and Ursula meet at the biker bar and Ursula is wearing biker stuff and Foster is dressed like a cyclist? Thats me and my girlfriend.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    That is probably the best/worst idea I've heard in a while.

Anyone seen Super Troopers? You know when Foster and Ursula meet at the biker bar and Ursula is wearing biker stuff and Foster is dressed like a cyclist? Thats me and my girlfriend.
    Another good one!

I was also thinking of going as one of the guys from the Guinness commercials, but it would be better with someone else as the other one.

The "bikers" from Super Troopers is funny.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.