Thread: Brohm is Toast

Default Brohm is Toast

Louisville is horrible and any shot Brohm had for Heisman went south after the '07 Orange Bowl.

Default Re: Brohm is Toast

System quarterback.....once Petrino left, so did the UL offense.

No different than Andre Ware, Colt Brennan, Danny Wuerffel and a number of other college QB's who are products of a good coach with a good scheme.
    Last edited by therick; 10-06-2007 at 03:16 PM.

Was going to say the same thing, this team hasn't been the same without Petrino. Brohm is still a very good NFL prospect, but Louisville isn't a very good team.

Look at what Petrino has been able to do in a short time with supposed bust Harrington.

Brohm is putting up big numbers, its his defense that isn't doing anything for him.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Brohm is putting up big numbers, its his defense that isn't doing anything for him.
    He had a horriblew first half, came back with some excellent tosses in the second. Iahve since found out that 3 of LOuisville's starting wideouts did not play. Two because of injury, one suspended. That didsn't help his timing.

He his in the top 10 in the NCAA in passer rating and has 20 TDs to go with only 4 INTs and 2415yards and a 66.8% completions. He is having a damn good season, but it is being overshadowed by the high expectations the team had going into the season.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.