Thread: Anybody seen Scribe?

Default Anybody seen Scribe?

I was wanting to talk a little Ghost Hunters with him but, I doesn't look like he has signed up at the new place yet.

Anyway did anyone see it last night? Those were some of the best EVP's I've ever heard. Made the hair on my arm stand straight up.

Default Re: Anybody seen Scribe?

I'd love to see scribe back here. He was probably at least in my opinion the funniest guy on the old board, and he brought some good NY stuff with him. I think he bailed off the old board, even before NCAA's. Just stopped posting if I remember correctly.

Anyone knows where to find him, let him know I, and probably many others would love to see him back around here.

Default Re: Anybody seen Scribe?

I'd look for him and his relatives in Kendallville, but there are literally a million trailers there!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.