Thread: Washington Redskins

Default Washington Redskins

Don't try to stop it, you can only hope to contain it.

With Beck at the helm it's a minimum 3 peat.

Place bets accordingly.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: Washington Redskins

Steeler defense brings them another title.

Sure, the Steelers look good picking off a scrub like Michael Vick - but there's no way they'll be able to contain the unstoppable force that is John Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by bwh27 View Post
    Sure, the Steelers look good picking off a scrub like Michael Vick - but there's no way they'll be able to contain the unstoppable force that is John Beck.
    Well I can't argue with that. Rarely does anyone pick off a guy who is already on his back.

I'm not being serious about the 'Skins, but I don't see the Steelers getting back to the big game. They will probably win their division and a playoff game or 2, but I like the Pats to get back.

I see no reason that Green Bay can't win it again. They match up well against the Steelers(as we already have seen)

I knew the 'Skins comments were a joke. It would be almost as bad as me claiming the Bengals and Andy Dalton were going to win even 3 games. lol

Pats are always a good pick, but when you are in a division where you get to play the Bengals and Browns twice, I think the Steelers will be fresher coming into the playoffs. I am kind of hoping Ochocinco gets a ring before it's all said and done, though.

AFC North is just as tough as the AFC East.

AFC East has 2 playoff teams: NE and NYJ, AFC North has Ravens, Steelers

4 Pretty tough teams all with legit Superbowl chances.

AFC East's remaining teams are the Bills and Dolphins. AFC North has Cleveland and Cincinnati. Say what you want about Cleveland and Cincy, but they are much tougher outs than Bills(who haven't beaten the Pats in 10 years) and Dolphins.