Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Netflix users attention

Default Re: Netflix users attention

I love Netflix, but not a big fan of streaming. On my queque of about 60 DVDs, around 5 are avialbe to stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    They are working on the streaming thing, and it's improving (slowly). My kids love it, but they don't mind watching a SpongeBob episode that's three years old.
    I don't either, but there arent that many good movies on there(though the documentary section is FANTASTIC) that I want to see. Not many elite films, even older movies that were great arent on there: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, 300, etc.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

And I've noticed that many times a movie comes on as an available stream but only for a limited time. I've missed the ending of a couple of movies that we never got back to watching the rest of because they were no longer available to stream.
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    And I've noticed that many times a movie comes on as an available stream but only for a limited time. I've missed the ending of a couple of movies that we never got back to watching the rest of because they were no longer available to stream.
    I don't think they should be allowed to make their product worse. If it's there, it should stay there, and they should continue to add to the stock.

I've seen more than a dozen shows/movies taken off of the watch instant, and that is just from the one's that I've come across and put in my Queue.
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

I am considering cancelling my subscription as well. It's not that great of a value at 15.98. Flop my advice to you is SELL, SELL, SELL.

RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

They need to GO ALL IN with streaming, that's the future. If another company goes ALL streaming and actually has a LOT, I'm going to buy buy buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Flop my advice to you is SELL, SELL, SELL.
    Ditto here. Had Netflix free trial for 28 days, quite disappointed in the selection and cost of rentals. Redbox baby.....$1 a DVD, convenient and as current as Netflix.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    Ditto here. Had Netflix free trial for 28 days, quite disappointed in the selection and cost of rentals. Redbox baby.....$1 a DVD, convenient and as current as Netflix.
    I have never used redbox, but I have a question. While they have a lot of new movies, I don't suppose they offer the old(er) movies do they?