Default Poor Britney, Fortunate Kids

Britney Spears loses custody of children
    Court orders two boys to be handed over to Kevin Federline on Wednesday

Default Re: Poor Britney, Fortunate Kids

They should just change those kid's names to "No Chance"

It was bound to happen...

Any bets we hear about Britney trying to committ suicide in the near future? I think that her life has really taken a turn for the worse and she needs more professional help than anything.
    Last edited by wrastler118; 10-01-2007 at 09:09 PM.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

How is it better for the kids to be with Kfed? He's no saint either.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

I agree, and like I said earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    They should just change those kid's names to "No Chance"

The father isn't exactly a model of a parent but in comparison and the fact he has straightened out, it a better situation than where they were.

I think ths an an example of how fame can be a catch. One hand these people are given the benefit of the doubt many times because of their fame but in a case like this it can work against them. My wife is a teacher in the inner city and a lot of her kids have irresponsible parents. Some are crackheads. I don't see the courts ordering the kids to be taken away. The parent wouldn't have the money to get the process started, let alone have it expedited. Also no one gives a shit about inner city kids.

I think in a case like Brit, with the media constantly putting her in the spotlight, Federline has more than enough ammo to take her to court and get his kids. His money and power helps a lot too. It didn't take too long either.

Ain't it funny how that not too long ago Brit was the angel and K-Fed was the assh*le?