Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champions League Final

Default Champions League Final

Anyone else have Barcelona/United on right now?
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: Champions League Final

With a goal having looked likely for the past 15 minutes or so, Pedro puts Barcelona up 1-0.

Don't see things improving for United here, which is unfortunate because after the way Barca flopped to victory over Real Madrid in the semi's last month I was hoping they'd get bumped off here.

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

So much for all that...

Rooney equalizes for United

Vicious strike by Messi puts Barca up 2-1 in the 54th.

First career goal on English soil, 53rd goal of the season.

Villa chips one in from the edge of the box to send Barca up 3-1.

That should seal things up.

I found some place to watch it LIVE from the Sky Sports TV in the UK

Live TV | Sportstep.net - Live Sports & Entertainment

Got to watch the last part of the 2nd half. If Messi played like that for Argentina they might have challenged for the Cup last year in South Africa. Had to have stung Man U to lose it on English soil. Guildiola has won La Liga 3xs & the UEFA Champions Cup 2xs in past 3 years. I'd call that domination.

Barca put up a much better showing (at least in my eyes anyway) than they did last month against Madrid.

Pedro, Mascherano, Dani Alves, and (especially) Busquets were disgraceful with how much they dived through the four matches against Madrid.

Yea all the Real fans were routing for Man U & calling Barca CHEATERS...euro footballers all have degrees in Drama....

Messi makes me proud to be short.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.