Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 23

Thread: You are not the father!!

  1. #10

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Yea too bad we cant go back to the good old days of segegration and women having no rights.
    No wonder PJ didnt want to hangout with me in Vegas.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  2. #11

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    It is my understanding that he did want to hang out with you. Apparently he needed someone to pitch in an extra $200 so him and his group could afford their table at studio 54. You were just too busy at Penthouse with cobra, drinking all night for $33 and fighting off strippers left and right. Check your missed calls log, I'msure he was blowing you up well into the wee hours of the morning.
    Lets go Brent!

  3. #12

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    It is my understanding that he did want to hang out with you. Apparently he needed someone to pitch in an extra $200 so him and his group could afford their table at studio 54. You were just too busy at Penthouse with cobra, drinking all night for $33 and fighting off strippers left and right. Check your missed calls log, I'msure he was blowing you up well into the wee hours of the morning.
    what the hell??? so he did huh, just cause an injun got some wampum, he thought he was gonna blow it on table fees? I was busy throwin that down on premium beverages and squaws all night

    I heard through the grapevine that PJs boy was/is partying it up with the likes of the Cobra, Tito Ortiz and Rampage Jackson and isnt having to throw down for no table.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  4. #13

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    No wonder PJ didnt want to hangout with me in Vegas.
    I was being sarcastic as people always act like everyone was so moral and good back in the day. I come from a minority background myself P.

  5. #14

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    Yeah, but so is your grammar, which is equally hilarious.
    right.... almost as funny as the word vomit that spews forth from the toxic wasteland that is your brain. so keep on watching all that bullsh*t on the television. have fun with that.

  6. #15

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    I was being sarcastic as people always act like everyone was so moral and good back in the day. I come from a minority background myself P.
    yeah right PJ. Are you in the Ku Klux Klan?
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  7. #16

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    what the hell??? so he did huh, just cause an injun got some wampum, he thought he was gonna blow it on table fees? I was busy throwin that down on premium beverages and squaws all night

    I heard through the grapevine that PJs boy was/is partying it up with the likes of the Cobra, Tito Ortiz and Rampage Jackson and isnt having to throw down for no table.
    Yes thecobra hooked my boy up. You guys are missing a fundamental difference though. Cobra did not have to pay for my friend out of his pocket. Actually neither did rampage and tito as it was obviously all comped by the clubs. Of course he still provided my buddy with a great night so I was very greatful to him.

    In my case the addition of cobra and his little guy friend meant we had to order another bottle as their is minimum bottles you must purchase is based on the amount of people you have and the cost goes up if it is more guys. So cobra wanted me to pay his portion which made sense due to his job falling apart due to the real estate collapse. But you can imagine my surprise when he sends me a text with picture of him holding a wad of money. Now I assumed he was just borrowing it from Ricco but that would be terrible if he was trying to over on the young pjersey.

  8. #17

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Yes thecobra hooked my boy up. You guys are missing a fundamental difference though. Cobra did not have to pay for my friend out of his pocket. Actually neither did rampage and tito as it was obviously all comped by the clubs. Of course he still provided my buddy with a great night so I was very greatful to him.

    In my case the addition of cobra and his little guy friend meant we had to order another bottle as their is minimum bottles you must purchase is based on the amount of people you have and the cost goes up if it is more guys. So cobra wanted me to pay his portion which made sense due to his job falling apart due to the real estate collapse. But you can imagine my surprise when he sends me a text with picture of him holding a wad of money. Now I assumed he was just borrowing it from Ricco but that would be terrible if he was trying to over on the young pjersey.
    I see what youre saying, but there are ways around that minimum bottle stuff. Im sure Cobretti would have showed you the way to do it too.

    LOL at "his little guy friend"
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  9. #18

    Default Re: You are not the father!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    I see what youre saying, but there are ways around that minimum bottle stuff. Im sure Cobretti would have showed you the way to do it too.

    LOL at "his little guy friend"
    His little buddy was the one guy smaller than me in vegas.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •