Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beer

Default Beer

Summer is just around the corner and this is one of my favorite topics for summer or anytime but summer especially. What are we drinking this summer

Lately I have been partaking in the rogue brands, Dead Guy and Hazelnut Brown. On a warm sunny day I have some Sapporo or tecate with lime. Breckenridge avalanche is a good choice also along with Boddingtons pub ale.

Default Re: Beer

Why someone would put fruit in their beer is just completely beyond me. No offense meant Ugly.

Guinness, as always, is good for any weather between -20 and 110 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Why someone would put fruit in their beer is just completely beyond me.
    I've taken a liking to Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale. I'm no beer connoisseur but I know what I like.

Guinness, as always, is good for any weather between -20 and 110 degrees,
    When I was in Omaha for the NCAA's in 2010, we stayed in Council Bluffs, Iowa, and had lunch at the Quaker Steak & Lube. I had this for dessert:

Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

I'm a big fan of both Deschutes brewery--especially their Cascade Ale--and Red Hook brewer. Red hook has a summer ale called Slim Chance that is one of my favorite beers.
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Why someone would put fruit in their beer is just completely beyond me. No offense meant Ugly.

Guinness, as always, is good for any weather between -20 and 110 degrees.
    Originally the lime was to keep flies off of the beer and then we just ended up liking the flavor of it in beer. I enjoy a lime in corona or tecate.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Originally the lime was to keep flies off of the beer and then we just ended up liking the flavor of it in beer. I enjoy a lime in corona or tecate.
    Why anyone would drink a Corona is beyond me. Lime in Sapparo doesn't sound bad.

Alaskan Pale Ale, peanuts, Reds game and dog by my side on the porch. Life don't get any better.

Is the game on tv or the radio. I love to watch baseball on TV but there is something about a baseball game on the radio.
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Alaskan Pale Ale, peanuts, Reds game and dog by my side on the porch. Life don't get any better.
    Alaskan Pale Ale is very good. The first time I had it was in Gustavus, Alaska, near Glacier Bay National Park. I'm pretty sure the beer tasted better at the time because of the location.