Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers - Cowboys

Default Re: Steelers - Cowboys

That was one of the best games I've seen this season. Tremendous defense by both teams, courageous play all around, huge hits, gambles on 4th down by both teams, a goal line stand and that wind, good lord that wind. Dallas showed alot in hanging in there, despite 5 turnovers, frigid conditions and a very formidable opponent. Pittsburgh showed a lot to come back and win, when they seemingly could not get anything going offensively. Both teams left it all on the field. Kudos to two fine teams who should be very tough, headed to the playoffs.
    Lets go Brent!

Sloppy job Cowboys. Bad decisions and turnovers are not the mark of a great team. Rookie mistakes like this will keep the cowboys out of the playoffs or leave them one and done once again.

Given the conditions, I don't think you could expect much better from either team. I believe there were 7 turnovers in the first half alone, most to do with the horrid wind and frigid temperatures. I think we'd all like to see that game played in sunny conditions with little to no wind, but in December, you look forward to these kinds of games and live with the turovers/mistakes. Look for another messy game like this when Dallas takes on Philadelphia on the last weekend of the year.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Given the conditions, I don't think you could expect much better from either team. I believe there were 7 turnovers in the first half alone, most to do with the horrid wind and frigid temperatures. I think we'd all like to see that game played in sunny conditions with little to no wind, but in December, you look forward to these kinds of games and live with the turovers/mistakes. Look for another messy game like this when Dallas takes on Philadelphia on the last weekend of the year.
    Yes in sunny nicr conditons with no real pressure the cowboys are dynamite. Once it starts getting cold and more is riding on the line they are not so good. They are a little soft led by their soft. I excpect the eagles vs cowboys game to look like the second game last year where the eagles beat them up and out toughed them in a cold late december game. It was a telling sign as the cowboys would go on to get beat up in similar fashion by the giants.

Posted via Mobile Device

I lost count of how many Cowboys went down hurt during the game.

It seemed like they had an injury after every other play.