Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Little Girl

Default Re: My Little Girl

Dear Elisa,

I am very sorry to learn of the passing of your daughter Adria. I hope that you can find comfort in knowing that you have friends here who are praying for you and yours. May God give you strength -- and comfort your heavy heart -- not just right now... but also in the coming days and weeks.

I also hope you will take comfort in knowing that Adria lives on in others physically, thanks to your selfless donation of life... and spiritually and emotionally, in the warm memories of those who knew her.

Mark

Olympic Champ

There is nothing I can say other than you have my deepest condolences. You will be in our thoughts.

Elisa -

Very sorry to hear this news. I am very shocked. I don't even know what to say. I am at a loss for words...

This is the email that I received from the woman @ Gift of Life, which is the organization that handled the transplant.

"To make a monetary donation to our program, in memory of your daughter, checks should be made payable to the Transplant Foundation and mailed to 401 North 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123 Attention Gift of Life. If it is a memorial donation an acknowledgement letter will be sent to the family with the name of the person who sent the donation (the amount will not be given)."

Thank you very much for all your prayers.

When in a similar circumstance, a dear friend told me something that I'll always remember...

sometimes it rains on the bad people,
    sometimes it rains on the good people,
    and sometimes it just rains.

You and your family have my deepest sympathy.

I am crushed. I can't imagine the heartbreak you are enduring. I feel so much pain for you and your family. I can barely write. May you and your family find the strength to endure the loss of your little girl, to be able move forward.

May the memories you carry be the blessing that enables to you bare missing her gentle smile.

Rick

Elisa - I am so sorry - you and your family are in my prayers. I hope you have some comfort in knowing that Adria lives on in others and of course, her spirit lives on in the hearts of all who knew and loved her, and in the hearts of those who never knew of her until now. God bless you.

Peggy

I am so very sorry. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. You will be in my prayers.
    He let himself down, for what...a woman. I say, go be a world champion let the women come to you......Tito Ortiz

www.d1collegewrestling.net

So sorry. Beautiful girl, I'm so sorry that you are dealing with this. You have a lot of friends here sharing your grief.
    Bonnie
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln