Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Little Girl

Default Re: My Little Girl

Elisa,

There are no words that can lighten the tragedy that has befallen you and your family, but I hope it will help to know that all of your cyber-friends here are mourning your loss along with you. When I look at that picture, I get tears in my eyes.

My very deepest sympathies.

Jack

(consider my signature - it's not just words)
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

I am so sorry to hear this. I don't know you but want to assure you, you and your family will be in my prayers.
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

---------------------------

A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

Elisa,

So very sorry to hear about this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tammy
    Champions are made while no one is watching.

Elisa,
    When I got word a little bit ago, I was distraught. For those that didn't know Adria, what a sight to see this little girl would be at tournaments.

Spitting image, to say the least ... and for those that know Elisa well, Adria's little "innocent" grin was, how we say, like mother, like daughter.

Prayers, condolences and a comforting hug is all I can offer from here on the other side of the world in Azerbaijan.

I hope there are enough angels up there to try to keep Adria from running around the bleachers at tournaments in the sky.

With a heavy heart,
    Jason Bryant

Elisa, I couldn't even begin to imagine. My 2 boys are the absolute pride and love of my life, and don't know If I could be as strong as you through a time like this. I am soo sorry. My boys and I will give you and your family a special prayer tonight.

Stay strong.

That is horrible. My thoughts go out to you and your family. Good luck.

Dear Elisa,

My wife and I extend our deepest sympathies to you and your family. May you find a measure of comfort in the compassion expressed by your dear friends here and elsewhere.
    I am truly saddened by your news.
    -pm

"Tomorrow, I will continue to be. But you will have to be very attentive to see me. I will be a flower, or a leaf. I will be in these forms and I will say hello to you. If you are attentive enough, you will recognize me, and may greet me. I will be very happy."

Olympic Champ

Nobody can imagine what such a devastating loss can mean to a mother or to all the relatives. I think the decision to donate the organs is a very noble one. Stay strong Elisa.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss and you and your family will be in my prayers.
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman: