Thread: Wii game suggestions?

Default Wii game suggestions?

I just got a Wii, and am looking to buy a couple of games...Does anyone have some suggestions?

Default Re: Wii game suggestions?

A fun game for everyone, including kids is the Rayman/Raving Rabbids series. I haven't played the newest one that uses the Wii balance board from Wii Fit, but the first two are fun games for all ages and abilities. As with most Nintendo games they're targeting children and families.

The new Mario Kart is fun as well as Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

If you're a fan of the Zelda series, then you'll love the Zelda for Wii. Possibly the best Zelda I've ever played.

First person shooters for the Wii are weird if you're used to playing them on xbox or ps. Not that they suck, but they're just weird and hard to get used to. I also wouldn't recommend getting any of the guitar hero, or rockband games, unless that's the only gaming platform you have. They're just way more limited as far as downloads go compared to xbox 360 and PS3. However, if that's your only gaming system, then by all means, get them. Especially rockband and guitar hero world tour. Expensive, but tons of fun for multiple people to play at the same time as well as being challenging for single players.

Mario Kart rocks! You can play online and have friends that you can compare time trials too.

Guitar hero rocks, especially the new one.

I like the new Bond and both of the Call of Duty games.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Thanks for the ideas. I have heard Mario Kart from others, also. I have also heard that Mario Galaxy is fun, and World of Goo (despite the name) is fun and cheap. Any thoughts on those?

I heard Mario Galaxy is fun, never heard of World of Goo though. If you get Mario Kart get me your online ID and we can race against eachother. I'm a pro though, just so you know ahead of time.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

The wife bought the boys a Wii for x-mas. I have some reservations. Dirt bikes that will now collect dust in the garage. Having to nag nag to get them to practice on time. Plus games that i will suck at and therefore will challenge my position of king of the castle. Oh well, shouldnt have to worry about my 7 yr old shooting the neighbors house with the pellet gun like last weekend. Candian geese were flying over and he had to try for one. Not good.

Happy & Safe Holidays to All.

I am considering getting one of those two Mario games first. Will possibly get one for X-mas from the wife, or elsewhere. I may have to take a little practice before jumping in with the big dogs though.

My favorite game is Mario Kart it is unbelievable. I also recommend the new Animal Crossing game.