Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever tell you that you look like ...?

Default Re: Anybody ever tell you that you look like ...?

Robert Downey Jr. I don't really see it, but I've heard that from a few different people.

I get the Alec Baldwin thing a LOT. If the person who brings it up is cool, its cool with me (as long as its the "Pete Schwetty" Alec Baldwin and not the "moving to Canada" or "calling-his-daughter-names" Alec Baldwin). I may even break into a reprise of his role as Blake in "Glengarry Glen Ross" if the moment is right ("Whats my name? What's my name?...").

I've gotten Sean Hannity a few times too (including from Mrs. Shamrock who thankfully thinks he's hot), but I don't see it. His ears are WAY too big.

I was actually just informed about one hour ago while out on an appointment that I look like some guy from Grey's Anatomy...

Harrison Ford, some lady actually came to me at dinner and asked is her husband could take a pic. "Sure why not (idiot must be stone drunk)". Had a really good laugh after she left.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

I had a couple of ladies approach me in a downtown Cleveland diner and ask me if I was "John Boy". This was a few years back, like when The Waltons initially aired (maybe 30+ years).

I was Ok with it. I don't remember if I strung them along or not. Maybe briefly. They invited me over to their place, anyway, thus I allowed them their "pick up".
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

One of my friends said earlier today that I remind him of the character Ivan Drago from the movie Rocky IV I think it is.
    TRAIN LIKE A MADMAN!

Josh Hartnett. One guy says Ryan Reynolds but I don't see it.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldShamrock View Post
    I get the Alec Baldwin thing a LOT. If the person who brings it up is cool, its cool with me (as long as its the "Pete Schwetty" Alec Baldwin and not the "moving to Canada" or "calling-his-daughter-names" Alec Baldwin). I may even break into a reprise of his role as Blake in "Glengarry Glen Ross" if the moment is right ("Whats my name? What's my name?...").

I've gotten Sean Hannity a few times too (including from Mrs. Shamrock who thankfully thinks he's hot), but I don't see it. His ears are WAY too big.
    No way, people think you look like Alec Baldwin?!?!
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by homerdindon View Post
    No way, people think you look like Alec Baldwin?!?!
    haha Yeah a few people actually do Homer . Though I may have to put on a few lbs to look like how he's looked lately...