Thread: Heisman Predictions

Default Heisman Predictions

No question about it, Texas Tech receiver Michael Crabtree is THE BEST in college football this year. TTech quarterback, Graham Harrell is No. 2. There in lies a huge problem for Crabtree and it may cost him the Heisman....the spilt vote.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Default Re: Heisman Predictions

Crabtree won't win, no matter what. He's ranked no higher then 4th anywhere I've seen, despite maybe where he deserves to be. Harrell, McCoy, and Bradford are all higher then him on every list I've seen, and Tebow is ahead of him on most.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

The funny thing is, all those guys are just looking great playing teams with no defense. So their numbers looks great, not even paying attention to the fact that they all throw it 40+ times a game.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Texas Tech QB Harrell if they win for the next two weeks hands down he is fu#@*n impressive tearing apart the cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by RD149-2 View Post
    Texas Tech QB Harrell if they win for the next two weeks hands down he is fu#@*n impressive tearing apart the cowboys
    You made my point. The vote will split Harrell and Crabtree.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Sooners beat Teck and Tebow wins Heisman
    "I like my antiques new " - Steve Martin