Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Philadelphia Phillies Vs the Tampa Bay Sting Rays

Default The Philadelphia Phillies Vs the Tampa Bay Sting Rays

Go Philly!
    Lets go Brent!

Default Re: The Philadelphia Phillies Vs the Tampa Bay Sting Rays

Go Philly!

Go Rays! I eagerly anticipate the latest in a long line of Philadelphia "near championships" and "almost good enoughs".
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I am dreading another disappointment by the city of brotherly love, Zapp. I have jumped aboard the Philly bandwagon because I want to be part of their first meaningful sports achievement, since 1983. We have a strong north east following here at thewrestlingtalk.com, with many of those pulling for Philly and having suffered through a 1/4 century drought without any sports titles. I just want to see them do it. I am being told that the sting rays have a very powerful team and are the favorites. We'll see.
    Lets go Brent!

Excellent job by the phillies. Cole Hamels has been superb this postseason and he added another great performance. As usuall the bullpen was stellar and was in no danger.

Adolf hopefully you have now learned the importance of winning at home. Now Philly will get a chance to win the series at home without it going back to Tampa for games 6 and 7.

No I haven't learned yet. I noticed the Sting Rays lost two games at home in the ALCS series, yet still managed to win the series against Boston. The good thing is Philly holds a commanding 1-0 lead and I couldn't be more happy. A bit of advice though, if Philly loses, please no excuses. Seems like Philadelphia fans (all sports teams) are full of them and understandably so.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    No I haven't learned yet. I noticed the Sting Rays lost two games at home in the ALCS series, yet still managed to win the series against Boston. The good thing is Philly holds a commanding 1-0 lead and I couldn't be more happy. A bit of advice though, if Philly loses, please no excuses. Seems like Philadelphia fans (all sports teams) are full of them and understandably so.
    No excuses from me but perhaps if someone asks my take I can provide some analysis on what went wrong.

PA is the shit
    "Whoever said winning isn't everything probably lost."

and zapp sucks
    "Whoever said winning isn't everything probably lost."