Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

Default You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

Ok, so you can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

Default Re: You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

Easily the Holocaust for me. Unless we're speaking strictly of natural catastrophes?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

the Mayflower
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Gable's loss to Owings
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Easily the Holocaust for me. Unless we're speaking strictly of natural catastrophes?
    Holocaust came to mid first for me. I wonder what would be different today if it had never happened.
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

Not sure, maybe the plague.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The time I prematured in my pants when a girl touched my dingy for the first time.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

Karelin's loss to Gardner.
    TRAIN LIKE A MADMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJ2 View Post
    Holocaust came to mid first for me. I wonder what would be different today if it had never happened.
    When I was posting, I initially thought of the Holocaust, then thought about 9-11 and back as far as Pompei, wondering how much different the world would be if neither happened.