Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

I will be happy when somebody passes bonds.

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    The question is....... would the celebration have been the same had he hit it in San Diego ?
    It wouldn't have been the same if he broke it in Pittsburgh.

People around here are fed up with baseball in general.

Pittsburghers will never look pasts Bonds' inability to throw out Sid Bream in the NLCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Avallone View Post
    A-Rod is not juicing.
    Bonds juiced, Giambi, Palmerio, Sosa, Canseco, McGuire and others all juiced no question about it.
    How do you know? Nobody thought McGwire and Palmeiro were juicing and look what happened to them. In addition, Canseco says he has interesting info on A-Rod. Now whether or not that is steroids, don't know yet. And you may be saying "Canseco is full of crap" but that's what everyone said when he called out McGwire, Giambi, and Palmeiro.

FWIW, I don't think A-Rod is juicing either (at least now, hard to say about earlier), but then again I didn't think Bonds was using steroids in 01-02.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    How do you know? Nobody thought McGwire and Palmeiro were juicing and look what happened to them. In addition, Canseco says he has interesting info on A-Rod. Now whether or not that is steroids, don't know yet. And you may be saying "Canseco is full of crap" but that's what everyone said when he called out McGwire, Giambi, and Palmeiro.

FWIW, I don't think A-Rod is juicing either (at least now, hard to say about earlier), but then again I didn't think Bonds was using steroids in 01-02.
    What exactly has Mark McGwire been found guilty of? tested positive with? Had anybody who didn't have their own self-interests at heart accuse him of?

No he hasn't but Avallone specifically called him out.

EDIT: In fact, out of everyone mentioned, to the best of my knowledge only Palmeiro actually has tested positive.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    No he hasn't but Avallone specifically called him out.

EDIT: In fact, out of everyone mentioned, to the best of my knowledge only Palmeiro actually has tested positive.
    True but alot of those guys and others you guys didn't mention have a ton of red flags around them.

McGwire in particular stood in from of Congress and said "he didn't want to talk about the past". I know if I was facing those "false accusations" and ran the risk of never making the HOF like McGwire is, I would scream from the highest mountain that I am clean.
    He let himself down, for what...a woman. I say, go be a world champion let the women come to you......Tito Ortiz

www.d1collegewrestling.net

Quote Originally Posted by eazee View Post
    True but alot of those guys and others you guys didn't mention have a ton of red flags around them.

McGwire in particular stood in from of Congress and said "he didn't want to talk about the past". I know if I was facing those "false accusations" and ran the risk of never making the HOF like McGwire is, I would scream from the highest mountain that I am clean.
    Maybe he didn't want to rat out his friends, and therefore didn't even open the door.

Ruth did it with hot dogs and beer.

Aaron did it with class.

Bonds did it with the clear and the cream.