Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 29

Thread: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

  1. #19

    Default Re: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

    I will be happy when somebody passes bonds.

    *

  2. #20

    Default Re: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    The question is....... would the celebration have been the same had he hit it in San Diego ?
    It wouldn't have been the same if he broke it in Pittsburgh.

    People around here are fed up with baseball in general.

    Pittsburghers will never look pasts Bonds' inability to throw out Sid Bream in the NLCS.

  3. #21
    Olympic Champ ISU2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    3,305

    Default Re: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Avallone View Post
    A-Rod is not juicing.
    Bonds juiced, Giambi, Palmerio, Sosa, Canseco, McGuire and others all juiced no question about it.
    How do you know? Nobody thought McGwire and Palmeiro were juicing and look what happened to them. In addition, Canseco says he has interesting info on A-Rod. Now whether or not that is steroids, don't know yet. And you may be saying "Canseco is full of crap" but that's what everyone said when he called out McGwire, Giambi, and Palmeiro.

    FWIW, I don't think A-Rod is juicing either (at least now, hard to say about earlier), but then again I didn't think Bonds was using steroids in 01-02.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

  4. #22
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    How do you know? Nobody thought McGwire and Palmeiro were juicing and look what happened to them. In addition, Canseco says he has interesting info on A-Rod. Now whether or not that is steroids, don't know yet. And you may be saying "Canseco is full of crap" but that's what everyone said when he called out McGwire, Giambi, and Palmeiro.

    FWIW, I don't think A-Rod is juicing either (at least now, hard to say about earlier), but then again I didn't think Bonds was using steroids in 01-02.
    What exactly has Mark McGwire been found guilty of? tested positive with? Had anybody who didn't have their own self-interests at heart accuse him of?

  5. #23
    Olympic Champ ISU2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    3,305

    Default Re: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

    No he hasn't but Avallone specifically called him out.

    EDIT: In fact, out of everyone mentioned, to the best of my knowledge only Palmeiro actually has tested positive.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

  6. #24

    Default Re: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    No he hasn't but Avallone specifically called him out.

    EDIT: In fact, out of everyone mentioned, to the best of my knowledge only Palmeiro actually has tested positive.
    True but alot of those guys and others you guys didn't mention have a ton of red flags around them.

    McGwire in particular stood in from of Congress and said "he didn't want to talk about the past". I know if I was facing those "false accusations" and ran the risk of never making the HOF like McGwire is, I would scream from the highest mountain that I am clean.
    He let himself down, for what...a woman. I say, go be a world champion let the women come to you......Tito Ortiz

    www.d1collegewrestling.net

  7. #25
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eazee View Post
    True but alot of those guys and others you guys didn't mention have a ton of red flags around them.

    McGwire in particular stood in from of Congress and said "he didn't want to talk about the past". I know if I was facing those "false accusations" and ran the risk of never making the HOF like McGwire is, I would scream from the highest mountain that I am clean.
    Maybe he didn't want to rat out his friends, and therefore didn't even open the door.

  8. #26

    Default Re: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!





    Ruth did it with hot dogs and beer.

    Aaron did it with class.

    Bonds did it with the clear and the cream.

  9. #27
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Re: Bonds 756!!!!!!!!!!!!oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •