Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone help me?

Default Can someone help me?

In our wonderful fantasy football league I am playing RYou this week. My team name is Beef Tornados.

Here is Mr. RYou's "trashtalk" to me for our game:

We make tomato paste this week.
    What does tomato paste have to do with Tornadoes? Or is this just a sign of old age for RYou?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Default Re: Can someone help me?

tomato paste and beef are ingredients in meatloaf?

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    In our wonderful fantasy football league I am playing RYou this week. My team name is Beef Tornados.

Here is Mr. RYou's "trashtalk" to me for our game:

What does tomato paste have to do with Tornadoes? Or is this just a sign of old age for RYou?
    Maybe he thought your were the Beef Tomatoes.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

The r and the n together looks like an m... Tornados Tomados

both spelled wrong, but I'm assuming that's what he saw.

I think that I can shed a lot of light on this. I taught myself at a young age to speed read, which I still tend to do, completely out of habit.

When I read your post, I read it as "Beef Tomatos," using my foolproof speed reading method.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    I think that I can shed a lot of light on this. I taught myself at a young age to speed read, which I still tend to do, completely out of habit.

When I read your post, I read it as "Beef Tomatos," using my foolproof speed reading method.
    Now I can see why we sometimes don't agree.. you can't read!!! haha, only teasing

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Now I can see why we sometimes don't agree.. you can't read!!! haha, only teasing
    I'm already embarrassed enough admitting that!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post

Well, at least Ban and I understand each other, coming to the center from the opposite direction. That and the fact I'm usually on here without my glasses. In fact, I read it as "Beef Tomatos", with a minor spelling error which I WAS NOT GOING TO BE CRITICAL ABOUT ;-)

Who the heck ever heard of a Beef Tor -n- ado anyway?
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

I figured that is what you saw, but I was dumbfounded for quite a while about the smacktalk you made.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.