Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 81 of 181

Thread: My 1000th Post

  1. #73
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: My 1000th Post

    Whippet, that's pretty close to being correct...read below:

    "The thing that bugs me is that people think the FDA is protecting them. It isn't. What the FDA is doing and what the public thinks it's doing are as different as night and day.?
    Dr. Herbert Ley, Commissioner of the FDA. (San Francisco Chronicle, 1-2-70).

    Forbidden Medicine, A Book by author Ellen Brown
    Ellen was Jimmy Keller's lawyer. Her appendix shows you where all the money comes from to fund Cancer hospitals & cancer research.

    If you go to her blog, you will see a quote from Gloria Tinney. She is a friend of mine. Jimmy helped her handle her cancer. Her husband Lon was the Project Manager for George Lucas. He bought the rights to Jimmy's story & was pitching it to HBO. It got a greenlight & then was squashed.

    I met Jimmy in Baton Rouge in 1994. My gf then was his counselor. He passed away 2 years ago.

    A SHORT HISTORY OF CANCER TREATMENT IN AMERICA

    In 1910 the Carnegie Endowment funded the the Flexner Report. Medical schools that received Flexner?s approval received Carnegie and Rockefeller funding, while those that failed to gain approval did not. Not surprisingly, the favored paradigm prevailed, with the AMA and drug industry allying itself with Rockefeller and Carnegie, forming a power structure that dominates Western medicine to this day.

    James Douglas, who owned the world?s largest copper mine, also owned large pitchblende deposits, from which come radium and uranium. Douglas began experimenting with radium as a cure all, and not long before World War I became the leading ?philanthropist? of Memorial Hospital. His $100,000 donation was attached to the condition that Memorial Hospital would begin using radium treatments for cancer. With the adoption of radium as ?medicine,? the price of radium instantly increased by more than 1000%. Douglas died in 1913, probably from radiation poisoning. By the 1920s, Memorial Hospital?s radium treatments constituted its single largest source of income.

    In 1927, John D. Rockefeller and his son began contributing millions of dollars to Memorial Hospital, including money and land to build a new hospital in the 1930s. The same year that the Rockefellers began ?donating? to Memorial Hospital, Standard Oil of New Jersey signed its first agreement with I.G. Farben. Farben was Europe?s largest and most notorious cartel. Farben ran the rubber works at Auschwitz, and invented Sarin, Tabun and the Zyklon B used in the gas chambers.

    The Rockefeller/Farben connection influenced Memorial Hospital to begin pursuing chemotherapy research before World War II broke out, with Standard Oil executive Frank Howard sitting on Memorial Hospital?s Research Committee. Before World War II was over, Howard recruited two General Motors executives, Alfred P. Sloan and Charles Kettering, into becoming donors for an ambitious plan to make Memorial Hospital into a research and treatment center. Kettering also bankrolled Kettering Laboratories in Cincinnati, which was notable for producing ?research? that proved the ?benign? properties of industrial substances such as lead, fluoride and aluminum. Sloan was a long-time representative of the Morgan family interests, and the Rockefeller and Morgan interests shared power in running Memorial Sloan-Kettering.

    Today more than ever, Wall Street runs Memorial Sloan-Kettering, and Memorial Sloan-Kettering dominates the direction of Western cancer research and treatment. ?Corporate philanthropy? is an oxymoron. Corporations ?give? money with an eye toward the benefits that might accrue in the end. Everything a corporation does is ultimately designed to increase its profits. Earning a profit is about the only reason that corporations exist, but few will ever state it that baldly.






    Last edited by kr1963; 05-26-2011 at 01:16 AM.

  2. #74
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: My 1000th Post

    Here is one email I received today:
    I am a dietary subscriber of T. Colin Campbell, Ph D, "whole food plant-based diet" with "no oil" as recommended by Caldwell B. Esselstyn, MD. It's been working well for me. What have you learned regarding handling cancer? Do you feel your diet was a major factor in beating cancer & what do you recommend?

    Glad you are getting your health back! Like to meet you in person.
    R.F from PA
    MY RESPONSE:

    Changing my diet has helped but of course by itself it is not going to defeat cancer, (I thought that once that perhaps this was possible but I see otherwise now). There are a few nutritional supplements/substances that I have found that have reduced tumors clinically, (in a controlled lab environment). But only one thing has been proven to defeat cancer in life, (& it is not nutritionally based) in a high majority of cases (see page 3, post #20, of this thread, the lecture by Dr Samir Chachoua) & that is a therapy based upon Dr Chachoua's "Nemesis" Theory.

    Dr Chachoua found out that SPONTANEOUS REMISSION comes about due to INFECTIONS that stimulate an immune system response that does not "attack" that cancer BUT "wakes up" the immune system so that the immune system goes back to do it's JOB.

    In Nemesis Theory, the appearance is that cancer has an enemy, (a Nemesis) that you inject into the body that destroys the cancer. The actual reality is a bit more complex.

    Dr Chachoua has discovered that cancer is the body's natural response to infection. It is supposed to do a job & then die off. What makes the cancer deadly is when the cancer cells lose their ability to DIE. (benign cancer cells normally have a "programmed death" called apoptosis & the loss of that function is the part of the equation that might have to do with "genetic mutation"). In order to get the cancer to die you have to understand why is cancer their in the first place. The cancer, again, is fighting an infection. If you kill the cancer but do not handle the underlining infection the cancer will spread AGAIN to attack the spreading infection. Hence this is why chemo & radiation get often a temporary effect but sometimes allow the cancers to return, (as in my case radiation made the tumor to shrink but it starting growing back).

    If you do as Dr Chachoua says & find an infectious material that the bodies immune system will respond to, you can take the infectious material & TAG the malignancies ONLY (thus not making the person sick due tot he infectious material as in the case with natural SPONTANEOUS REMISSION). Once tagged the immune system now can SEE the infectious material & then SEES the cancer & then SEES the underlining infection & all 3 are eliminated. This means that there is a highly increased likelihood of the malignancy NOT returning.

    So Dr Chachoua has found that the cancer has a NEMESIS that occurs in Nature. Dr Chachoua has isolated them & can get them to tag the cancer. Once tagged, the body's own immune system can kill off the malignancy it induces a remission. This is why it is called INDUCED REMISSION THERAPY, (IRT).

    If you watch the video you will not only see before & after pictures of his patients but also letters from UCLA & Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles attesting to some of his vaccines effectiveness.

    It should be noted that while this therapy can eliminate malignancies it does not address why the person got cancer in the first place, which is due to viral infections that knock out the cancer's ability to die, (as stated before). In an updated version of IRT his vaccine, Dr Chachoua has isolated enzymes that actually can strip the malignancies of their oncological, (cancerous) genetic material. This means that the vaccine renders the tumor benign as it grows. The faster it grows the sooner it goes benign. This is the the therapy I have done.

    While changing your diet is very important in maintaining the bodies overall health & long term survival, it is mostly a preventive edge with regards to cancer & has effect in slowing down the cancer if a person gets it. There are substances, as I mentioned earlier, however that have been demonstrated to actually clinically reduce tumor size, The 3 main ones I cite in the thread are Cesium Chloride (CsCL), Sodium Dichloralacetate (DCA) & Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6, which I eat int he form of Lecithin every day). Dr Chachoua recommends CsCL.

    The others that I have lots of anecdotal evidence as to fighting cancer (as well as lots of studies that show the substances function in the body) are Glutathione, (the most powerful anti-oxidant the body makes but stops producing at about 35), L-Arginine, (an amino acid [Jimmy Keller used often]), Co-enzyme Q-10 (actives the bodies energy on a cellular basis by turning on the mitochondria) & alpha-gylcopeptides (complex & small sugars that help create Adenosine TriPhosphate [ATP] that creates energy on a cellular level as well). I take all of these everyday.

    I should note that supplements that give you Glutathione straight up will prove to be ineffective. I take a product called MAX GLX that gives the body all the precursors of Glutathione hence it uses them to make Glutathione, elevating those levels quickly & remarkably.

    The L-Arginine product I take is FORCE FACTOR which loads the body with 3 types of L-Arginine & mineral shown to aid it's effectiveness.

    The COEQ10 product I get is from Simplexity Health as it uses Organic Flax seed oil as a base & mixes it with various proteins & essential oils. I take a lot of other Simplexity products as well.

    The ATP product I take is from Enzacta called PXP Forte, (derived from Thai Rice.)

    Also important is getting the body completed nourished especially with minerals, probiotics (see fermented foods like yogurt) & Vitamins C, E, A & D. All of this is as organic as I can get it & as well as NO GMOs, (GMO labeling is actually prevented in this country so you have to by products that specifically say NON-GMO. If they don't chances are great that they include them).

    Another overall dietary issue is the concept of Alkaline vs Acidic foods. Lists can be found on the internet with regards to those dietary recommendations. I definitely stick to a 80% alkaline diet if not more, alkaline water being a big part of that.

    There is of course A LOT more to cover on this matter. But this is my best & quickest recommendations & along with why. This is by no means a complete list of my diet & routine.
    Last edited by kr1963; 05-29-2011 at 03:53 AM.

  3. #75
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: My 1000th Post

    Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    Just my opinion. doctors like you present here are portrayed as "quacks" because the oncologists and pharmaceutical companies do not want the cure for cancer and many other diseases to get out. If these cures did get out, they could not make so much money as they do treating them and retreating them.
    With all due respect to you, Whippet, and KR, I think that conspiracy theories like this are ridiculous. This may occur on a very limited basis, but it is absurd to believe that a cure for cancer is being withheld or not being aggressively pursued by medical researchers. Furthermore, while some of KR's treatments may have some value (I do hope so), this type of thinking opens the door to blatant charlatans who can ride the conspiracy bandwagon to the bank while gullible patients fail to get proper treatment.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  4. #76
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: My 1000th Post

    Spider,

    Watch Dr Chachoua's 2 videos. He was told by UCLA that they wanted the shelf his vaccines. The UCLA MD then tried rip off his work. He was ripped off Cedar-Sinai & Merck. He won a lawsuit over that. That is a matter of public record in Los Angeles county. He had his car rammed by some people on his way to the courthouse who in turn threw sulfuric acid on his face. After that he left the country.

    I knew Jimmy Keller who was kidnapped by the FBI while Jimmy was in his clinic in Mexico & put on trial invented wire fraud charges before a jury of immigrants who barely spoke English. He was also not allowed to have any of his patients testify on his behalf. His 2nd lawyer was Ellen Brown who wrote a book on it Forbidden Medicine.

    The 1st MD I worked with last year was raided by the FDA, given no reason & had all of his medical records confiscated. They were returned a year later with no explanation & no charges ever made.

    So there is more then enough evidence that there is an unwritten unspoken policy somewhere that cancer solutions that undermine the current Standard of Care are to be eliminated by whatever means necessary. These are not made up stories.

    Life is double edged sword my friend. Shouting down "conspiracy theory" people is in my book just attempts from debunkers to discredit every decent attempt to find cures to a malady of man's medical problems. If you examine the actual success rates of chemo & radiation on cancer patients you can then wonder who are actually the charlatans? There well intended MDs on both side of the conventional vs alternative argument just as well as there are quacks on both sides.

    You have to observe the empirical data without any pre-conceived notions. Evil DOES exist. It takes a lot to confront it & then address it. Money & Power have effect upon most people even the MDs we have all been indoctrinated to nearly worship as high priests. They are not excused from it's corrupting influence. There are people who have money & power & will do anything to protect it including threatening good doctors careers if they don't follow the status quo, right or wrong. It takes an strong individual willing to rise above that. Most people if given a choice between shut up or be destroyed choose to shut up. Then other people hear the stories & put their head in the sand. And because of that we have the system we do.

    Well, I chose to disagree with that.

  5. #77

    Default Re: My 1000th Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    With all due respect to you, Whippet, and KR, I think that conspiracy theories like this are ridiculous. This may occur on a very limited basis, but it is absurd to believe that a cure for cancer is being withheld or not being aggressively pursued by medical researchers. Furthermore, while some of KR's treatments may have some value (I do hope so), this type of thinking opens the door to blatant charlatans who can ride the conspiracy bandwagon to the bank while gullible patients fail to get proper treatment.
    My two cents. Spider, I couldn't disagree with you more. There is value in both. I think it should be up to the patient to decide their care. If they want a witch doctor, so what. If it's their life, then they should get to choose.

    I am confused with your post mostly because you think assisted suicide is okay, but you don't think "some" cancer treatments are okay. Doctors have been going to the bank on gullible patients since the dawn of time. You choose to listen to college grads who probably no nothing about drugs because they havent done the reasearch but got a good job at a place where they tell others what pill they can swallow. The only difference between a "drug rep" and a "drug dealer" is the place they stand when they peddle their goods.

  6. #78
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: My 1000th Post

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    My two cents. Spider, I couldn't disagree with you more. There is value in both. I think it should be up to the patient to decide their care. If they want a witch doctor, so what. If it's their life, then they should get to choose.
    Perhaps, but they should know that he's a witch doctor and not at all on the same level as a mainstream physician using established, proven modalities. What's your opinion about parents who deny their preteen kids chemotherapy in favor of prayer? They truly love their kids and believe they are doing the right thing. Should the State step in or is this okay? If the State should step in, then why is a quack cure any different from relying on prayer, especially since many more people believe in the power of prayer than quack medicine?

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I am confused with your post mostly because you think assisted suicide is okay, but you don't think "some" cancer treatments are okay. Doctors have been going to the bank on gullible patients since the dawn of time.
    I see absolutely no inconsistency here. People with incurable diseases who wish to end their suffering painlessly with the help of a doctor should have the right to do so. People who wish to pursue every possible avenue towards a cure should also be able to do so, but should not be fooled into passing up proven therapies in favor of those with unproven or only anecdotal success. I'm sorry that you believe that the doctors are the bad guys and the fly-by-nighters are the victims. My experience, which isn't insignificant, has been to the contrary.

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    You choose to listen to college grads who probably no nothing about drugs because they havent done the reasearch but got a good job at a place where they tell others what pill they can swallow.The only difference between a "drug rep" and a "drug dealer" is the place they stand when they peddle their goods.
    Drug reps want you to buy their product because they and their company will make more money if you do. If they didn't make money, the drugs that save millions of lives daily wouldn't exist. Have you ever listened to a drug rep's presentation? They support their claims with scientific research published in respected, peer reviewed scientific journals. I do not deny that a drug company's number one motivation is money, and I also believe that a lot of borderline ethical behavior takes place in the pursuit of profits, but I do not believe that drug companies supress or try to discredit information about effective cures.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  7. #79

    Default Re: My 1000th Post

    What's your opinion about parents who deny their preteen kids chemotherapy in favor of prayer? They truly love their kids and believe they are doing the right thing. Should the State step in or is this okay?
    I think it's okay for them to pursue their own medical care. If the parents truly feel that they are doing the best for their kids, who is anyone to say "don't do that"?

    I see absolutely no inconsistency here. People with incurable diseases who wish to end their suffering painlessly with the help of a doctor should have the right to do so.
    The bolded type is where we disagree. I truly think that their is a cure. Doctors are not the scientists who are testing cures. They just regurgitate what they were told. We are supposed to progress as time goes on. Seems to me that "if it don't sell, it ain't progress".

    People who wish to pursue every possible avenue towards a cure should also be able to do so, but should not be fooled into passing up proven therapies in favor of those with unproven or only anecdotal success.
    Acupuncture and acupressure are proven. But they don't require drugs, so insurance won't pay. Who's being fooled?

    I'm sorry that you believe that the doctors are the bad guys and the fly-by-nighters are the victims. My experience, which isn't insignificant, has been to the contrary.
    Again, here we disagree. Maybe I didn't explain my point well. I do not think doctors are the bad guy. I think they are doing exactly what they have been told to do. I will not blame them. I blame the people at the FDA. I know most of those people just come to work and try to make a paycheck. They aren't evil at heart. But there are quotas to make and money to generate. "Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?" (remade by Tesla. Who's the original?)

    I do not believe that drug companies supress or try to discredit information about effective cures
    I do think that. If it doesn't affect them, they don't care. Just like Bernie Madoff. I am a true capitalist. That's why I know (think) these dudes will do that. If they get a yacht, they don't care. I don't care either, until someone doesn't allow me to pursue my own happiness. What pill I swallow or smoke I inhale should not concern anyone else.
    Last edited by quinn14; 05-30-2011 at 01:15 PM.

  8. #80
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: My 1000th Post

    Quinn, I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye on certain issues, and I don't want to beat the dead horse too much, especially since I'm moving to the new house soon and am busy packing, but I do want to address two points:

    "I see absolutely no inconsistency here. People with incurable diseases who wish to end their suffering painlessly with the help of a doctor should have the right to do so."

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post


    The bolded type is where we disagree. I truly think that their is a cure. Doctors are not the scientists who are testing cures. They just regurgitate what they were told. We are supposed to progress as time goes on. Seems to me that "if it don't sell, it ain't progress".
    Then let me go a little further. I believe that if any adult of sound mind wishes to end his or her life for any reason, they should have the right to do so with the assistance of a doctor, who can minimize the suffering involved in the procedure. Because you seem to be such a libertarian regarding the rights of individuals to control their own lives, I would be surprised if you disagreed with this.



    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Acupuncture and acupressure are proven. But they don't require drugs, so insurance won't pay. Who's being fooled?
    Insurance is a whole 'nother ballgame, and you won't ever find me defending them. Still, as an explanation, an insurance plan can cover whatever it wants to, whether it is accepted medical practice or not. To be competitive, contracts include things that people want most, but to keep prices down (and profits up) they exclude whatever they can get away with excluding. As an example in dentistry, most plans don't cover implants to replace missing teeth. They are a proven, universally accepted treatment, but there are cheaper, less desirable options which are covered.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  9. #81

    Default Re: My 1000th Post

    Then let me go a little further. I believe that if any adult of sound mind wishes to end his or her life for any reason, they should have the right to do so with the assistance of a doctor, who can minimize the suffering involved in the procedure. Because you seem to be such a libertarian regarding the rights of individuals to control their own lives, I would be surprised if you disagreed with this.
    Not trying to beat a dead horse either. But the reason I disagree with suicide is because it is selfish. Other's hang around feeling bad because someone else decided to kill theirself. I get what you say about assisted suicide being more humane, but I just can't get past the fact that someone decided to throw in the towel. I don't like a quitter. But, it isn't a huge issue to me.

    Wish I could say "have fun" moving, but I know it sucks. Don't know if I hate packing or unpacking worse. Anyway, enjoy your new house and try not to mow over any stray golf balls.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •