Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1000th Post

Default Re: My 1000th Post

KR great to see you doing so well. I believe myself that the way we eat has a lot to do with the health of our bodies also. I switched to more of a vegetarian diet and mostly organic. I dropped 30 lbs and rarely feel sick anymore. I am glad you were able to find a cure for your cancer. IMHO, I believe that the dirty capitalist doctors (oncologist) do not want a cure to cancer. They make too much money from the treatments that do not cure it.
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

WG
    While there is definitely evil & greed int he world as far as the oncologists I met I think the problem is in the fact that they are just brain-washed into the Big Pharma model is the ONLY choice you have. Med schools are funded by Big Pharma & the Rockefeller Foundation. Those 2 groups are not any one's friend. The MD I do have is interested in solutions first income 2nd & the income he wants is not to make himself vastly wealthy but to cover the cost of his treatments & support himself & put a future there for others.

I have a friend who has a orphanage in Haiti & Dr Chachoua wants to help him with any child who have malaria (for which he has a treatment & of which people do not know is a far more deadly disease worldwide than cancer). It comes down a proper evaluation of the problems we face medically & who are the solutions to those problems truly benefiting (or not).

Ok I did a test on the scar tissue we found out that it is cancer not actually scar tissue. Ok nice. Fkin great.

So in less then 6 hours I am going in for another PET scan. For those of you who don't know what that is they inject you full of radioactive sugar & wait an hour. Then you get on a slide & then push thru this giant 10 foot donut while these magnets spin around you taking 360 degree images of you 1/2 inch at a time. If you are claustrophobic you won't like it! Ha.

Then the MRI can see the radioactivity in your body & can read just how malignant any tumors are. Then the radiologist can compare it to the last scan & give you a prognosis.

So what my reg oncologist thinks is that the radiation never made the big tumor go away & that this scar tissue is just the tumor in a different shape. He says that's treatable. I will be interested to see if the tumors that Dr Chachoua's vaccine made disappear have come back at all.

The injectable vaccines I have been getting have been to fight the infection in my neck & make new skin grow. They have been doing the trick but a bit slowly. Now I know why: the scar tissue was not "regular" scar tissue.

Now if it turns out that the cancerous scar tissue in my neck is a 2nd generation of cancer the regular MD said that generally there is nothing that they can do for u anymore. But I am not that concerned for 2 reasons: 1) I know Dr Chachoua has something he can get me & 2) I consider myself a very spiritual person but the past few months have made me even more so. My 6th sense(s) were good before but now they are really good. I won't go into here publicly but let's just say I am not worried about dying in the least. Thats not to say that I am planning on leaving b/c I still have about 200 years of shit to do in a short time but if something happens I am good...I have a plan B.

I am supposed to get my scan results next Thursday. I will post them when I get them.

Btw something, which isn't for the disease, that is in Dr Chachoua's vaccines has definitely helped me, are the neuro-peptides bonded with highly electrically conductive precious metals. When I first started on it, I noticed after about a week my dreams went from a watery sort of vision to High Def Digital color images. Like I dream in a video game graphics quality now. Neuro-petides are proteins which help the synpases communicate with each other. Its like my brain is hard wired ON all the time. And I ran out of the vaccine in November (the oral one) & it has not wore off.

Ok gonna catch some sleep before I have to be at the doctors at 7 am.

Good luck, KR. I'm glad that you're okay with whatever happens, but I hope we'll have you around for a long time to come.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Good luck KR.

Good luck kr. I'm glad to read you have a positive outlook no matter what happens.

KR - lousy news, but I am a firm believer that attitude is the most important factor in fighting cancer. It sounds like your attitude is right where it needs to be. Keep up the fight. I will be thinking of you.

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Good luck, KR. I'm glad that you're okay with whatever happens, but I hope we'll have you around for a long time to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Good luck KR.
    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Good luck kr. I'm glad to read you have a positive outlook no matter what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    KR - lousy news, but I am a firm believer that attitude is the most important factor in fighting cancer. It sounds like your attitude is right where it needs to be. Keep up the fight. I will be thinking of you.
    Thanks gentlemen. Yes attitude has a lot to do with it. I will just say that I have about 150 hours of Dianetics counseling that helped me dig out some heavy negativity out of my subconscious. I really believe that without that I would not be here. It has helped with my attitude big time. That being said I also do not believe that trying to use mental or spiritual healing solely will get you completely physically healed BUT it is the primary thing you have to have in order for the physical healing to take hold. My 2 cents.

Scan went well. I feel like krap being filled up with the radioactive chemical but I am gonna take some stuff to clean myself out. One interesting idea Dr Chachoua told me is the if a person was doing chemo, if they got hooked up to a dialysis machine for awhile they would clean out most of the chemo drug if not all, from their body thusly limiting the amount damage & negative side effects chemo drugs can do.

Thanks again guys.
    Last edited by kr1963; 03-22-2012 at 02:33 AM.

BTW, I just received this email from a German patient who has ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). He literally started one of Dr Chachoua's treatment Monday Night the 19th of March:

Kurt
    A short report, one day after.
    The injection site is 5 cm big and 1/2 cm high (I have always strong reactions).
    However, the power test with my arms was positive.
    My spasm in my legs are reduced.
    I´m sweating more than usual.
    I´m tired and sleeping a lot, (healing)
    Speaking is a little better.
    Feeling that my body is working hard.
    And this in less than one day.
    Danke
    Ruedi