Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1000th Post

Default Re: My 1000th Post

KR-
    This is the Dr. in Mexico you were talking with me about stem cell therapy ?? It would be nice to use my arm without a 3rd surgery .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    I still would go as far as I could with traditional medicine before I would try something else, but I'm very glad that you are in remission. I'd rather be wrong and you be healthy than be thinking I told you so (I would never say it).
    Spider I did try traditional medicine.

I had 30 rounds of radiaiton from October 2010 until January 2011. Two months later the tumor grew back. In case you did not know, when a cancer grows back AFTER chemo or radiation 99% of the time, that is a death sentence. So that is basically 2 times in a 15 month period that I had been told THAT'S IT for you. I am still here.

In April 2011 I got the vaccine. A week later the scan (which I finally just posted above) came back saying the 6 tumors that the radiation NEVER touched (nor had I any chemo) where GONE (resolved). The last tumor's SUVmax rating (the amount of glucose uptake hence malignancy of the tumor mass) dropped. I have tried t have it removed but that ended up creating an infection I have been fighting for 4 months. Once the infection is gone I can get another scan to absolutely make sure I am 100% in remission.

In the meantime you can see the test results of 3 other people I have helped onto the vaccine. All are getting positive responses (meaning the malignant conditions are lessening).

Also if you go back onto my post in early May you can read that I said I was trying to help someone in the wrestling community. That would have been our friend Jacob. He asked me to get him all the data. He didn't want anyone to know that the cancer had grew back & that he was getting worse. I did send him info but I never heard back from him. I tried several ways to get a hold of him. I didn't succeed. I was very disappointed & saddened that I couldn't help him & that he passed.

When cancer grows back it comes on many times stronger than before. I call it Cancer 2.0. There are reasons for that. If you want to understand why & how here again is Dr. Chachoua's 2 hour lecture discussing his Nemesis Theory & the application of Induced Remission Therapy. He also has before & after x-rays of his patients. This lecture is from 1998/9. What he has today is, as you can imagine, had 12 years to be expanded upon. Feel free to question me all you want on it. I have been studying with him all summer.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    KR-
    This is the Dr. in Mexico you were talking with me about stem cell therapy ?? It would be nice to use my arm without a 3rd surgery .
    Yes it is russ. PM me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-06-04 Lump (1).jpg 
Views:	1390 
Size:	283.4 KB 
ID:	3012
    June 2011, tumor started to grow back. For most Oncologists this means they can't help you anymore. They tell you go home & write your will. So that would be 2 xs in 15 months they thought I was going to die soon. My Radiation Oncologist used to call me all the time. Now I have not heard from him since April 2011. I guess he thinks I didn't make it. Ha. After this I tried a topical salve to eat away the tumor & as you can see from the pix below it did eat it.

Name:	2011-09-06 Lump.jpg 
Views:	5696 
Size:	307.4 KB 
ID:	3013
    ok Sept 2011
    You can see that the salve ate a hole in my neck. But there is a lot of scar tissue & an infection (you can see it is wet & oozing). The infection lasted for months & would not go away. B/c of that my MD was telling me not to travel. Also in this time period my shoulders became virtually worthless on both of my arms. I tried to get a physical therapist BUT my HMO wanted me to see a primary care physician 1st. Both PC MDs I saw rejected me as a patient without saying why. Wtf.

The next nearest MD to visit is in Tampa 20+ miles away. My van gets 10 mpg & I just dont have the gas money to get there. Nice problem to have when you are on freaking disability. But I am solving that problem soon. My shoulders are working so i have started doing some data entry on the side for a friend online. A few extra bucks & here & there. I am so sick of this $h!t to say the least. When you are used to having money & then it disappears that blows more than anything else I can tell you.

Oct 2011 my MD set me a injectable vaccine. I have the after shots on that below. In the meantime I couldn't due a lot of the regular posting online for my blog as it was too painful to use my arms. I got a voice activated software but the main reason I got it was to convert mP3 files to text. When I saved up my pennies 7 got it it didnt have that feature! They told me it was an extra $50 which I have not come up with hence no interviews & posts on the blog. I could talk & post on the forums however.
    Last edited by kr1963; 02-28-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Name:	2012-01-22 Lump pre-injection.jpg 
Views:	2923 
Size:	246.8 KB 
ID:	3014
    January 2012
    Ok this is 3 months after the 1st injection. The scar tissue is less the hole not as deep & you can see the infection is less. Also my chiro got me on a anti-parasite supplement that helped with the infection as well.

Name:	2012-02-22 one day after 26th injection.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	3015
    February 22nd, 2012
    Last week after the 2nd round of injections was complete.
    AS you can see the skin around my neck is tightening up.
    The hole is filling up.
    The infection is gone.
    And a scab is finally forming on it.
    Once the hole seals up then I can get a PT scan & see what is going.
    Boy is my radiologist oncologist going to be surprised to see me.
    Btw the other thing is that my use of my shoulders has 80-90% returned. I may get the ok to travel soon who knows if I can make it to West Lafayette or St Louis.
    I got a 3rd round of vaccines sent to me yesterday.
    I start them today.

KR, I can only defend mainstream medicine so much. With your history of defying the odds and bouncing back, it is horrific that they would give up on you or create impossible constraints to treatment. I don't know what the answers are, but I do wish you the very best and hope that you will again be able to beat the system.

Edit: I posted the above before seeing the last two posts. I'm glad to see that the injections are working. Keep up the good fight.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Thanks Spider.
    If anyone wants to check out the previous pictures go to:

Page 6 post #53-Feb 2011, tumor is gone (good)
    My 1000th Post - Page 6

page 7 post #58-April 2011, tumor is growing back, (not good)
    My 1000th Post - Page 7

Funny thing was, when the MD looked at my PT scan results (which I have also posted here) it showed that 6 of my previous tumors had DISAPPEARED. He had NO ANSWER for me as I did not do any chemo. I did not radiate any other tumor. He did not know why or how those other tumors were gone (I never told him about the vaccine as it just would have confused I think). He was all concerned that the one tumor was growing back after the radiation.

Why is that of great concern? B/c if you kill the cancer once & it grows back, it comes back as cancer 2.0 I is virtually resistant to any further radiation or chemo treatments. This means that the amount of chemo & radiation necessary to kill the cancer usually is lethal enough to kill the patient as well so hence the Oncologists say TOUGH LUCK BUDDY.

Btw I hate to mention BUT this is what happened to Jacob. He beat it once with millions of dollars of treatments & it came back. He told me this personally & we discussed our notes quite a lot.
    Last edited by kr1963; 02-28-2012 at 10:05 AM.