Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger...

Default Tiger...

how much is he loving Mark McGwire right now...
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Default Re: Tiger...

Mark McGwire too? Does Tiger have no shame?

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

ha ha, well played!!
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

He's more annoying to me than Tiger. At least Tiger isn't lying anymore. McGwire is saying he took them to get healthy and not to help his game.

Just say I took steroids because I wanted to be better. I got better, hit tons of homeruns and made tons more money because of it. The truth is better than just coming clean about one item. He claims he doesnt even know what he was taking. So you you are taking something to improve your health, and you dont even know what it's called? He's just full of it.

At least Tiger isnt saying anything so he doesnt have to lie more than he already has.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I have heard plenty of athletes who claim to have first taken steroids to speed recovery from an injury and then once they saw the effects, they kept on taking them. This makes sense and creates some sympathy for the steroid user to the extent that it has almost become the standard steroid user excuse.

Tiger, McGuire Steroids...geez I was waiting to read about Tiger admitting he was taking the 'roids.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Lets go Brent!

Theres nothing broke about Tiger Woods, nor will there ever be.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Theres nothing broke about Tiger Woods, nor will there ever be.
    Well, he's soon to be half broke. She's got the dogs busting loose that pre-nup. $20 mill to stay with him for 2 years? HAH She'll walk with half a billion plus future income. This may be one of the all time biggest settlements ever.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.