Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let me be the first . . .

Default Let me be the first . . .

. . . to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We all have much to be thankful for and it's nice to have a day devoted to recognizing this.

My girlfriend and I will be going to my brother's house this afternoon. He graciously picked up our 86 year old mother (who rarely travels) yesterday and brought her to his house (about a 5 hour round trip).
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Default Re: Let me be the first . . .

Happy Thanksgiving
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Happy Thanksgiving to you Spider...and to all.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Have a great day everyone! And for all you wrestling alum, eat an extra serving of everything to make up for what you missed when you were cutting weight!
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Blessings for a bountiful Thanksgiving for all...

Mark

Scrumptious. m-w.com's word of the day. "First appearing in English in 1830, "scrumptious" is a mouth-watering word that is used to describe what is delightful and delectable. It probably originated as an alteration of "sumptuous," and it carries the elegant and wonderful connotations of its parent. ("Sumptuous" derives via Middle English from the Latin verb "sumere," meaning "to take or spend.") British author Roald Dahl had some fun with ?scrumptious,? and created a delightful coinage, when he inserted the infix ?-diddly-? into the word to make ?scrumdiddlyumptious,? the word that chocolate magnate Willy Wonka uses to name his best-selling treats in his novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (1964)."
    "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln

GOBBLE GOBBLE! Hope everyone has a fun day with the ones you love.

Think about all the wrestlers out there who can't pig out like a glutton and the discipline they have to have! My little brother finally can be nice to everyone on thanksgiving since he's not wrestling anymore!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I love Thanksgiving....All of the food, none of the presents!

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!