Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

Default 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2008

Going once....

A Sacramento State grad is putting her virginity on the auction block to help pay for her studies.

"I don't think auctioning my virginity will solve all my problems, but it will create some financial stability," the 22-year-old (who uses the pseudonym "Natalie Dylan") says on tonight's The Insider. "I'm ready for the controversy ... I'm ready to do this."

Dylan says she's already taken a polygraph test to prove her virginal status and is also willing to undergo a medical exam.

She says she hopes to net up to a million dollars from the auction, which will take place in Nevada at the infamous Moonlight Bunny Ranch (eBay turned her down).

"Through this process I'm not just looking for the highest bidder," she says, adding, "I'm looking for someone who is a genuine, overall nice person."

Howard Stern has denied a report that he is affiliated with the auction.

full story here- http://www.usmagazine.com/news/22-ye...-her-virginity

photo -
    Last edited by ccbig; 09-11-2008 at 09:06 AM.
    If we don't fight hard enough for the things we stand for, at some point we have to recognize that we don't really stand for them.

~Paul Wellstone~

Default Re: 22-Year-Old Auctioning Off Her Virginity

Is she hot? And does she really think a "genuine, overall nice person" is going to bid on having sex with someone? She is very delusional if she thinks so!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Updated for Champ Kind
    If we don't fight hard enough for the things we stand for, at some point we have to recognize that we don't really stand for them.

~Paul Wellstone~

WOW.

"I'm not just looking for the highest bidder, I'm looking for someone who is a genuine, overall nice person."

LOL
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Aren't there legal issues with this? Sounds like prostitution to me.

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    The Bunny Ranch is a whorehouse in Nevada
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    Yes it would be, that's why she is doing it at the "Bunny Ranch" a well known LEGAL brothel in Nevada.

~Paul Wellstone~

LoL @ the ridiculously inflated number of $1,000,000 for having sex with her. I could see some wierdo paying in the neighborhood of 5 - 10k for the distinction of being her 1st, but a million? Lol!

As far as her doing this, it sure is better than her sleeping around for free, like I imagine most of her classmates do.
    Lets go Brent!

Adolf, I'm sure you have extra millions you'll never spend and you aren't intrigued?

Actually, if this story gets lots of press, I bet she will get no less than 6 figures. Picture a rich guy from Hong Kong or somewhere flying over and paying for it.