I guess I only put that as for sure because I remember hearing something to that effect sometime. However, I do like your answers, they require too much thought for me though.
You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
1. What separates "60 Minutes" on CBS from every other TV show?
No theme song. Though tick tock tick tock could be construed as music with a theme.
2. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what?
3. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most common name?
4. If you spell out the numbers, how far do you need to go before you get to an "a" ?
One thousand, though one hundred and one makes for a good argument
5.What do bullet proof vests, fire escapers, windshield wipers and laser printers have in common?
All invented by women.
6.What is the only food that doesn't spoil?
7. There are more collect phones calls made on this day than any other ?
8. What occurs more often in December than any other month?
9. What do 40% of the people at a party do?
Peek in your medicine cabinet.
10. What's so ironic about Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny?
He was allergic to carrots.
Good quiz, RYou, but I challenge the answer to #1. I heard not so long ago that theme music was pretty much gone from TV shows--for it cuts into advertisement time.
#2 is unbelievable to me. How many people on these boards live within 50 miles of their birthplace? I don't.
Bonnie, do your kids live within 50 miles of their birthplaces?
There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.
Kids? What kids? My 20 year old is living in California and my 16 year old is in Baltimore right now! (just visiting)
My parents live in their birthplace, but only one out of 6 kids live within 50 miles of their birthplace. Luckily for the rest of us, he's less than a mile away from them.
"All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." -- Abraham Lincoln