Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jensens and Schlottke - I'll raise a glass to you guys

Resident Geneyus
    Intersection of Headlock and Lateral Drop

Default Jensens and Schlottke - I'll raise a glass to you guys

Thanks to Jensens and Schlottke for their tireless efforts to improve our forum experience! There are some excellent new features now that I've had a chance to poke around a little. Great Job and once again THANK YOU! It's hard to teach us old dog's new tricks but I appreciate your efforts, your patience and your foresight. WELL DONE. Everyone who agrees- try to find a way to add some rep to Jensens and Schlottke (not that they need any )
    Those of you who think you know it all really annoy those of us who actually do ;)

Olympic Champ

Don't know about Schlottke but this will be an excellent feature to put on Jensen's resume when he is done with college.

Resident Geneyus
    Intersection of Headlock and Lateral Drop

If at his age Schlottke already has a house in Hawaii - I bet he doesn't need a resume booster. Just a guess though!
    Those of you who think you know it all really annoy those of us who actually do ;)

Quote Originally Posted by maroon-n-gold View Post
    If at his age Schlottke already has a house in Hawaii - I bet he doesn't need a resume booster. Just a guess though!
    fill me in?
    Last edited by Schlottke; 04-11-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Pretty sure he was referencing this post: http://beta.thematforum.com/showpost...66&postcount=8

... and it is always nice to have a successful website, especially in areas that I have a history or attachment to. (Unlike many of the companies I normally market for, for business reasons), so thank you guys!

Also,

There are around 10 new add ons I am planning on going over with Shane (JensenS).

A couple different forum statistics additions, an ad management plugin, that allows you guys to make a % of the profit on the forum (all you will need is a Google Adsense account), a Mood Management system (just a fun little way to tell people how you're doing.), a MySpace-esqe members profile section, to incorporate even more of a tie-in to your profile.. (I think you guys will really like this one), code modifications to make YouTube links display the video directly on the forum post, an MP3 Player, and a full featured arcade (with around 40 different weird games, pac man, scrabble, you get the idea.)

If you guys have opinions on which you'd like to see first, let me know as well.

I would love to see the arcade ASAP, but I think with finals coming up, that would be a recipe for disaster
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Here's to you guys....

I just saw the youtube clips in Big's World Cup post in the International board - being able to view them right in the thread is great!!
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference