Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jensens and Schlottke - I'll raise a glass to you guys

The YouTube stuff is up (The legacy thread from the old board needs to have quick_single allow embedded viewers, then its working too)

The Arcade is up: http://beta.thematforum.com/arcade.php Right now its just some simple games, but I am planning on finishing writing a Fantasy Wrestling League, and a couple dozen more little games.

Judging from past experience on this board, if you could find a putt putt game to add I'm sure it would be a hit
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    The YouTube stuff is up (The legacy thread from the old board needs to have quick_single allow embedded viewers, then its working too)

The Arcade is up: http://beta.thematforum.com/arcade.php Right now its just some simple games, but I am planning on finishing writing a Fantasy Wrestling League, and a couple dozen more little games.

Oh boy, better get rid of that arcade RIGHT NOW !
    Last edited by RYou; 04-12-2007 at 05:55 AM.

You like it, or hate it? Check out your user info to the left of your posts, you even get to brag a little

You like it, or hate it? Check out your user info to the left of your posts, you even get to brag a little
    Are you kidding I'll be wasting waaaaaaaaay too much time with that page around.

PS how'd you getting the rolling title ?

Never mind, I figured it out.

Its part of the plug-in used to create the arcade.. You just need to win multiple games. I changed it to make them static- becomes too much of a distraction.
    Last edited by Schlottke; 04-11-2007 at 09:21 PM.

Right now its just some simple games, but I am planning on finishing writing a Fantasy Wrestling League, and a couple dozen more little games.
    I tried running a fantasy league this year, waaay too much work finding out results. If you had a way to do that, I think I would freak out (in a good way).
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The results will have to come from flo, rev, intermat, or themat.. whoever would want to give them away for a link in the software. The rest is pretty simple, yes.

Right now its all D1 teams, and Im working on a weight system that could be implemented if one conference has an unfair advantage of weak competition... (i.e. if Navy was ranked #3 in the nation, but nobody else in their conference was anywhere in the top 50, their wrestlers points would be worth a bit less.)

I am still in the planning stages of this, and it is behind 2 other wrestling projects (and I do these in my spare time...)