Thread: Pulver-ized: SPOILER

Default Pulver-ized: SPOILER

BJ completley dominated Jens tonight. BJ pretty much had his way in the first round then Jens tapped out in the second round due to RNC. Would have liked to see Jens win and maybe humble BJ. BJ was a d!ck after the fight. he would not interview after the fight. he said if anybody wants to know how he feels to log on to his website and then walked away.

Default Re: Pulver-ized: SPOILER

Too bad his site is down.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Too bad his site is down.
    Hysterical. BJ reminds me of guys like Barry Bonds and Kobe Bryant... very talented, but real ... pieces of ricotta, as we say in my family.

also when BJ continued to choke Jens after the tap just shows what a real d!ck he is. BJ and Karo Parisian {sp} make a nice couple

I would have been pissed about him not letting go of the choke. BJ did look like a jerk, but Pulver had a Hawkeye bumper sticker on his truck so I don't really care.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I honestly don't make much of him holding the choke a little long, I mean obviously it would be the best if he let go immediately, but I've only been following the sport for a short time and I've seen guys hold chokes for a few seconds after tapping quite a few times.

The thing that did get me a little bit was BJ's "go to my website" deal. Jens was incredibly gracious in defeat, and heaped a ton of praise on him. The least BJ could have done was reciprocate a little bit.

Looking forward I personally hope BJ stays at 155, I'd love to see him fight Sherk, or maybe Nick Diaz (that would be a ground WAR) if he comes back to the UFC. However I'm sure he wants to avenge his loss to GSP, and/or fight Hughes again. Either way, a truly motivated BJ Penn like the one we saw last night will be dangerous for anyone.