Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollaway v Taylor UFC Fight Night 14

Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

Default Re: Welcome Back JT Money

I heard from a very reliable source that this was going to happen as well. Good to see JT$ getting another shot. I talked to him briefly after the finale and he seems like a good guy who seemed to be getting his act together. Unless he has really strong BJJ, I don't see him beating CB though. Based on his fights in the show, he is pretty much just a takedown guy, and CB is a way better wrestler than him.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

If it does wind up happening I don't see any possible way for Jesse to win this fight, CB is better on the feet, and he's the better wrestler. I don't see Jesse having much of anything off his back.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Interesting. Not a huge fan of MMA Math, but JT seemed to handle Credeur much easier than CB. Probably just a matchup thing, but I don't see CB as a huge favorite.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

We'll see. Is this set in stone yet? Jesse mentioned possibly facing amir as his first bout in.

I thought the same thing about the wrestling aspect of the matchup - that being Jesse's primary strength and CB being better. But, I don't know, there's something about Jesse that makes me think there is no clear favorite in a matchup with CB.

Quote Originally Posted by RyannVonDoom View Post
    We'll see. Is this set in stone yet? Jesse mentioned possibly facing amir as his first bout in.
    I think Amir is the better matchup for him. JT wins on top and has good submission defense. Against CB, he will likely be on the bottom
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

I'm hoping that he has the faucet shaved into the back of his head again.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

I heard at the finale that Jesse said that he would most likely face the winner of the finale. But then a few days later, a good friend of mine, who is a good friend of Jesse best friend, told me that Jesse said he was going to be fighting CB.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"