Thread: Marcus Levesseur at the inaugural Adrenaline MMA event

Default Marcus Levesseur at the inaugural Adrenaline MMA event

I was just checking out the results from the first Adrenaline event in Chicago tonight and noticed that Division III Augsburg Wrestling standout Marcus Levesseur was on the card. I know he had gotten into MMA, but wasn't sure which promotions he had been fighting for.

He lost, but if anyone is interested in the results for the whole card, here is the link:

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles.asp?n_id=13247

Default Re: Marcus Levesseur at the inaugural Adrenaline MMA event

Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    I was just checking out the results from the first Adrenaline event in Chicago tonight and noticed that Division III Augsburg Wrestling standout Marcus Levesseur was on the card. I know he had gotten into MMA, but wasn't sure which promotions he had been fighting for.
    Marcus fought for me, and the clip is on my site maxfights dot net.
    His fight was also featured on Inside MMA and that clip is on my site. Marcus fights for me again July 19th in Fargo (our fight card page is not yet updated). We also have 3x d1 all-american Jacob Volkmann, national champ, Jeremy Anderson, World BJJ champ, Daniel Otero coming all the way from Brazil, and our main event is Chris Tuchscherer vs Chris Guillen...good card.

Dan Gable will also be doing a "wrestling for MMA" seminar, because our event coincides with the junior nationals here in Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by maxfights View Post
    His fight was also featured on Inside MMA and that clip is on my site. Marcus fights for me again July 19th in Fargo (our fight card page is not yet updated). We also have 3x d1 all-american Jacob Volkmann, national champ, Jeremy Anderson, World BJJ champ, Daniel Otero coming all the way from Brazil, and our main event is Chris Tuchscherer vs Chris Guillen...good card.

Dan Gable will also be doing a "wrestling for MMA" seminar, because our event coincides with the junior nationals here in Fargo

Welcome to the forum. I'll always be a fan of Marcus' - ever since he and Jafari moved into our section to try to beat us.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by maxfights View Post

Thank you for the update about Marcus fighting for you. We have followed him for many years since his college days. It has been hard to track his fights.
    If we don't fight hard enough for the things we stand for, at some point we have to recognize that we don't really stand for them.

~Paul Wellstone~